So I had an idea about RC. . .

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Mrlolbuns, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Mrlolbuns

Mrlolbuns New Member

to give a little background, im now 18 years of age and have been playing rumble fighter for maybe 5-6 years. I have taken a couple business elective classes at my high school because i want to become business savvy when the time comes, and I want to know how to use money to its highest degree. Now, that being said, i have bought currency for rumblefighter twice. Once in OGP, and once in Redfox. I don't disagree with people who spend hundreds (even thousands) of dollars on this game, nor do i disagree with people who choose to be carat only. But I had a proposition about the RC system.

Obviously the chances that anyone who can change the system will actually read this are low, and the chances that they'll heed my advice and actually change it are even lower, but this is general discussion, so I wanted to start one.

My idea was as follows:
    Make RC obtainable through playing the game, similar to carat, but the amount of RC you gain per match is 5-10% (10% being the absolute max) the amount of carat you gain for that match.(if I made 300 carats one game, I would gain 30 RC.) This can fluctuate in number depending on a number of variables that can affect it, but the general idea is to make RC obtainable through the game, just in very, very miniscule amounts.(amounts that would make you want to BUY RC.) Now, that being said, the amount of RC that is available to buy would increase, but for the same amount of money. Again, the multiplier could change, but the general idea would be 2x the original amount of RedFox Credits, for the same amount of money.(1,020 for $10 would turn into 2,040 for $10, etc.) This would equate to the ability of buying over 120,000 RC at one time, and this is for good reason.

The psychology behind it is to give the community basically what most of the people have always wanted, and make RC available through regular play, like carat. This doesn't mean that people will not buy RC anymore, however, because the amount of RC has doubled, and will look much more attractive to the average consumer. This way, the number of people buying RC will in theory stay the same, if not increase due to the double RC.

This is a win-win-win situation because this means more money in RedFox's pockets, more satisfaction among regular RC consumers, and more satisfaction among regular carat-only accounts, and it will give them the chance to at least buy a couple RC items in the shop.

Just my two cents (that wont be going into this game, ha gottem)

2. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

You... you know 10/10 don't exist naturally? No way, not without surgery of some sort.