So this really how Nimonix be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drevius, Jul 22, 2019.

1. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

wait what

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

They barely care for their own ppl, how are they gonna care about us lol.
    Their greed for money and uncaring attitude about their gaming community is why their game doesn't last long either.
    It'll be a boom for the first 1-2yr, max 3, and it starts going downhill.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. NormanBirdz

NormanBirdz New Member

Impersonating a GM is bannable offence you know!

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I think you should go back da school and ask english teacher to define da impersonating

5. ssebi02

ssebi02 New Member

Ok imma say this real quick. I've been playing this game since 2008 and the peak of it was when events were interesting like I remember the first time they made the Halloween event, it was ******* amazing the dungeon, the vibe of the game, the Halloween items that were first purchasable and after that thrown in chests and from that point it was a constant downfall, because they were too lazy to focus on changing things, they put the same **** for as long as I remember and only the community events at one point were the most interesting, being a EU player and getting a NA hair was ******* nuts by battling the gms in 1v1s and cas, after the OGP contract expired everything went to literal **** focusing on only earning money not respect, by adding scrolls just do they can be there and things like that, I mean they could've done some amazing stuff with the scrolls like they did with sage master, at first it was ******* crazy, never seen before and that s what I miss and what others may miss, the actual ideas that they could ve implemented in it and making it fresh everytime, but sadly it never happened and it was destined to go down to the bottom pit of the ocean, that s sad... It will be one of my favorite games not for it s concept really, but because of the great memories that it created for me and the amount of grind that I ve put in, like I know you don't care but the Halloween event was amazing for me because as a 6 years old little fella I came back with my bag of sweets full and from a Halloween party to only see the first Halloween event and I was insanely happy for that and I spent time playing and eating sweets, it was a great time for a kid that age and it brings a tear in my eye looking back at it, hopefully they will do something else sooner or later

6. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

RF probably would've been one of the best RPG games in the history of gaming if things went right. At this point, its better to sell it off or just let the game go. Tough sht.