So when will the Hacks stop?

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Kenshiiin, May 13, 2017.

1. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

All I have to say is 3 HSB's in a row... Fujins stone has been hacked. You guys constantly wait till last minute so we have no way to return it. Its getting pathetic. I will soon be leaving fujins and this server if this keep's happening.

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Its w.e Guans need to cheat to be relevant, all I can say is I made em nega the legit way.

3. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

When Vortex Shows Up For HSB

4. Fleshmonkey

^ When guans can't do anything without hacks

5. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

When gaz goes guan and is still as useless as he was as a fujin :). Talks **** about vortex when hes done more then you ever have in a week. Rofl go kiss guan hackers and stat buggers ass like you always down. "I will make sure all hackers and stat buggers get banned". Good luck mate. And worry about your own faction. You're more useless then blackgoku:)

6. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

My stats are fine
    upload_2017-5-19_5-3-45.png

At least i didn't do harm to faction by throwing money at game buying all leet's from 1 faction

This **** brakes the game we get it you guys got money to burn but no 1 cares just don't destroy the game for everyone
    upload_2017-5-19_5-8-43.png

7. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

lol goku already even quit

8. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

How are we destorying the game, When we are playing legit. Unlike the guan faction, Sadly enough it takes about 20 guans just to stop one guy. The only useful things you guys have is stat buggers and hackers. Get on my level then come talk to me Gaz:).

9. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

All that money buying 132% to 150% leets and you still couldn't take our stone with low numbers says it all really, you just lucky we have half the numbers at HSB or you would of been -20% again. No wonder legion members are starting to come Guan or go Jin and the fact you guys went running to Jins to try form alliance with them is funny but well done to Ben and other Jins for seeing though you're BS

i bet you wish you're ego was as good as you're game play

10. FireLord12

FireLord12 New Member

dont talk like your useful if you have a video about hacking or some stats bug send it to GM's if they really doing thing against TOS they will get banned so stop crying.
    i hope you and your brothers will get banned also for RMT (Real Money Trade) feeling strong because they brought half of leets from 1 faction LMAO
    no wonder GM's dont have sympathy on your scammed items bcoz its RMT

Gaz3k likes this.
  11. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

FireLord are you the guy from Hungames ?

12. Museigen

Museigen Member

You act like we had a lot of members? We had 2 stun forms only with no hitters on defense and 1 party invading, defending against jins and guans are you slow?

Yet ontop of that we broke you down to Bajodi and we were sitting in Yang? Yeah real quality comparison lol.... Like just stop you are embarrassing yourself. We didn't go to Jins for an alliance. We asked them to help us in teaching Guans that they are destroying the game by hacking 3 HSB in a row to get Fujin stone. In which the last one failed and we were able to keep stone, and then the following HSB break you guys back. So please get your facts straight cause ya'll don't even have common sense. I was always curious as why there was drama in Fujin town and now that you've showed your real colors there is no drama in Fujin town. In fact it's growing and everyone is working together. But what would you know about bringing people together, you care solely about yourself and trying to be the best. :) Ya'll worse then teenagers at homecoming football game stfu and play the damn game and stop cheating. You can't tell me you took our stone legit and if you do, I'll have Vortex show you the videos of our stone being hacked to be taken. No one cares about alliances you can **** Benji's **** all you want. The point is, fight without hacks.

thenathan76 likes this.
  13. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

Gaz3k, You think its all about money which is sad lol. You know how strategtic I am. I came up with many different ways to get us stone. But you know whats sad, Is you cried over me leaving Legion and creating my own guild. Your guild members respected me more then you. Cause I actually help them grow unlike some scum named Gaz3k. "I need silver bro so i overcharge everything by 3x times the amount." Get a hold of yourself and wake up. You were the problem in fujin faction, and now look at you acting like your Mister Big Shot, when your still a little bug to me. Now grow up and realize that guans are actually ruining this whole game. We all have real lifes to deal with and personal sht to deal with, but yet I am still always on helpping the faction as much as i can. Also none of you need to bring my brothers into my situation, cause we all do our own thing. But unlike you we know how to build a faction. So good luck with your hackers and stat buggers once again.

14. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

Gaz3k is a 31 years old virgin in his mom's basement. Let him be. xD

-Exp

15. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

but i don't buy 30b every other day like you lot do so i have to push for silver you say its not about money fine start a fresh account play free to play and only buy rp items you need lets see how far you and your brothers get or should i say wouldn't get because you would all quit

but its not about money right

And you guys been around what 2 months and to to be fair Fujin faction was my baby i was never the strongest Fujin but i feel like i had us all playing well together but you just a newbie so you wouldn't know about that anyways. Fujins is not my responsibility anymore i am all about Guan's and growing there community and helping Jins were possible you guys took the fun out of Fujins for me and many others and its only time until the Fujins end up the lowest number faction on active players

16. ekaleijones

ekaleijones New Member

WAR

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  17. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Never thought I'd have to say this to an old, fat, white guy who claims to be "English", but, take some English classes. :(

18. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

19. Fleshmonkey

Grow that hacking, cheating community, i wonder how long it will be before we see Gaz teleporting around and invis hitting the stones :rolleyes:

20. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

I have done nothing but highlight issue's around hackers and why it needs to be stopped because it will destroy they game and the community so its a bit of a silly comment to make really