Some ideas for M&D improvement

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by GubRee, Jul 31, 2017.

1. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Hi all :D!! Here one of my crazy posts with game suggestions :p

--- Being master have to be for a restrict number of people (at least for rank 1 master), because, as already said in other posts, would be nonsense to have 90% of people which is master;

In order to do so, I would suggest:

1) Getting Master and 1st rank in particular must be HARD, but really valuable at the same time (OP rewards :D);
    Master feature has to be a LATE GAME feature, with the aim of helping and improving the game community and specially newcomers ;

2) Improve EARLY and MID game, because one doesn't have to be forced to go all the way through cap lvls to "start" enjoying the game; (just make all dungeons worth doing them, and fix drop rates)

REWARDS

---- FOR DISCIPLES ----

Get VALUABLE SKILL EXP BONUS, because that's the main reason to have a master, isn't it? :p

Since Masters and Disciples have to be of the same faction, regardless of the clan and the role, I'd make bonus in this order of value: Same faction<same clan<same role ( or same faction<same role<same clan.. whatever :p)

---- FOR MASTERS ----

Rank1 Master will be allowed to learn the secret technique of their clan ( ;) :D), a skill unique to their clan, with very high power, which can be leveled up ONLY THROUGH M&D points/credits/whatever.

THE SKILLS
    (my suggestion for the skills, trying to fit clan styles and philosophies :p)

---- WU TANG ----
    Charged skill, which gives 100% reflect all dmg during charged time (dmg reflect concept fits perfect for tai chi styles).

---- HEAVENLY DEMON ----
    Leech skill, which drain ALL target VE and: recover user's HP/VE and/or increase users's stats for a certain amount of time.

---- LEAGUE OF BEGGARS ----
    A strong nuke... like Dragon Palm.... dunno :D (LOLz).

---- SACRED FLOWERS ----
    A huge poison skill, which gives different status effect to the target and/or full debuff (like bosses do).

---- SHAOLIN ----
    A huge heal skill, which recovers all of target HP/VE and EW/IW and/or gives IMMUNITY to all status effects for a certain amount of time.

---- BROTERHOOD OF THIEVES ----
    Well.. for this really dunno... XD :p

Don't blame if skill are OP.... a Master is a Master >_> :p
    Would be cool that you learn those skills from clan master or clan elder, so to return a bit of credit to clan base, which now seems to be a bunch of old geezers dumb azzes, SINCE YOU LEARN ULTIMATE SKILLS FROM WEAPONS (WTF)

(Another feature for Master, if there are upgrades on wanted system like kicking pple from clan, would be the ability to SEAL martial arts of the same clan... :D)

I would be really glad to receive comments and opinions about these suggestions, so please comment, share opinions, points of view, write whatever floats in your mind about that, write I'm crazy, whatever you want BUTTT COMMENTT!!!!!!! :D :D

thx and have a good time :)

2. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

tl;dr

3. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

nah mate... don't bother reading ;)

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

You really expect new skills? C`mon with this lazy developers?
    Don`t waste Your time for any sugestion bcoz L1 and L2 master = item from IM (You don`t belive - really?).

balb1n0 likes this.
  5. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Why you guyz are so obsessed with cutting down these kind of posts?? if you are discouraged it's your problem do not bother pple.
    Developer/Publisher profits = players enjoying the game. If they are so IM oriented is because base players are somehow approving it. If no one plays, no one is making money. So don't blame me for that if you don't like.

This thread is adressed to players, in order to share and compare opinions on what would they like to have in game. Isn't going to happen?? who darn care I just love talking about that. You can talk only about things that are goin to happen? screw all entertainments then, none of that is going to bring anything concrete, unless it's part of your job.

So now, would you like to have those skill or not? THAT IS ON-TOPIC.
    would you like to have early and mid game improved?
    would you like to have skill exp reward for students?

6. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

LOL mate.... I'm not sure if it's worth to answer your posts, but the thing is becoming so funny that I'm gonna answer this one lol
    Have I to graduate somewhere before I write a post about what I'd like to have in a game? LOLZ

These are my "uninformed nonsense":
    1) I'd like to have early and mid game improved;
    2) I'd like to have skill XP reward for students;
    3) I'd like to have new skills as reward for masters.

Why didn't you just write: " I wouldn't like that", "Your ideas are stupid because...", or just nothing??
    But i must admit that your answers are so creatively crazy that are more entertaining then the former post.

7. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

@Stereotyped stop making yourself new enemies , DarkAnal seems to be gone, we finally got some damn peace her, calm down...
    @GubRee i think you need to spend some more time on forums to get more realistic point ov view, we like your ideas but most of us wanted to change something for more than a year, with no results, keep dreaming but dont expect people to dream with ya, we already became realistic with this game.

Stereotyped likes this.
  8. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Gimme itams priv plz xD
    Farewell mate, it was a fun ride and honor to post with you #-#

Stereotyped likes this.
  9. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Thank you for following my suggestion, very appreciated. Now I wait for clan specific skills/features. xD HIhihhihihhhi

xD :3 :D :p:D:cool::p;) xD :3 :D :p:D:cool::p;)xD :3 :D :p:D:cool::p;)xD :3 :D :p:D:cool::p;)xD :3 :D :p:D:cool::p;)

10. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

I'm talking to myself hihihihuhuhu
    o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O:rolleyes::oops:

11. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Come on, the meaning of my post is clear even if I missed the subject, don't do always the "ironic guy" in vain and try to tease me.
    And ofc a quote is a quote, not necessarily an answer. Hope to not start again a war in hereā€¦. -_-''