Spread the Word… and You Could Win!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

you having seven (SEVEN LOL) twitter accounts is a coincidence too :p

2. Sponk

Sponk Member

Your sub that does commercial for other games with the reason "I'm a mod I can do w/e i want" made that happen. There are several other subreddits out there for 9d so that anyone can choose which they want to use. DFG, me and a few others decided to go with something else.

I wish you the best of luck with yours!

Darkfiregoth, dixbutts and sain like this.
  3. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Your subreddit doesn't even have the right name of the game/server. It's called Nine Dragons Awaken or 9Dragons Awaken, not 9Dragons Awakens. You also decided to self promote your RPG Maker game even though RedFox and this game have absolutely nothing to do with RPG Maker games.

You put this in the side bar:

"It's fine for you to post as long as it has something to do with the MMORPG 9Dragons Awakens. - Discussions - Videos - Let's Plays - Guides etc."

Then you proceeded to post completely unrelated games because "I'm a mod I can do w/e I want".

Not to mention the entire look of your subreddit is just....well it speaks for itself.

[​IMG]

4. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

Not a coincidence at all buddy. We saw yours, thought we could do better. We clearly have.

ihgyug and Spite like this.
  5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Non-sequiter. I used to do online marketing so I still have a bunch of twitter accounts I barely use. If I had wanted to be a jerk I could have used all of them.

"Your sub that does commercial for other games with the reason "I'm a mod I can do w/e i want" made that happen. There are several other subreddits out there for 9d so that anyone can choose which they want to use. DFG, me and a few others decided to go with something else."

I put that in as a place holder so I could figure out the back end and see what the CSS was doing, if you had bothered to ask I would have told you that. Instead you made an assumption, and an enemy of me.

"Not to mention the entire look of your subreddit is just....well it speaks for itself."

You know what they say about opinions don't you? Maybe if any of you had tried talking to me, instead of going behind my back to bend me over, then stick a knife in when you're done I wouldn't be so pissed off.

"Not a coincidence at all buddy. We saw yours, thought we could do better. We clearly have."

You just couldn't think to do it in the first place of course. Because you're an idiot. I am so sick of dealing with this generation of non-thinking, non-creative fanficing brats that can't imagine anything for yourselves, but sure do think you can improve on everything anyone else comes up with.

Bottom line, I got there first. You ripped me off. No matter what you do, you're still just a copy-cat and a thief.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  6. Sponk

Sponk Member

Then leaving a comment saying that you can do whatever you want instead of explaining makes it all your fault.

No one went behind your back. We have no connections to you and /ninedragonsawaken has no direct connection to you.

I'm not sure if you're being serious here. You were definitely not the first about making a subreddit for 9dragons, so that entire statement just goes right back at you...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/9dragons
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ninedragons

Anyhow, fighting over a forum isn't going to be useful for anything. I wished you luck on your subreddit in my last post and I'll stick with that. Have a good day.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    Darkfiregoth and sain like this.
  7. Kazer

Kazer New Member

Two more videos shared on my YouTube Channel.

8. Incognito

Incognito Member

Kazer videos are not to bad but wquality fo the clips is meh not sure if you could get any better quality though but if can would make it look a bit better

9. Helios

Helios New Member

10. Galladr

Galladr New Member

11. iTzDerek

iTzDerek New Member

12. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I don't think people should be going on the official publisher's Facebook pages to advertise another Publisher, that may cause some unnecessary hostility. There really should be some rules as to where you can and cannot advertise otherwise you're disqualified from the competition.

Sponk likes this.
  13. Incognito

Incognito Member

[​IMG]
    This is me with freind advertising server to them givving link ect

14. KazeNoKami

KazeNoKami New Member

haha that's me ;p

15. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

16. Incognito

Incognito Member