Stuck in Hefie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spices, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Spices

Spices Member

As the headline state, its been a while now that it keeps happening but ever now and then my character get stock in hefie.. went there on my main to get some SRS passes DC and now i can log it, DC everytime I log in but I can log on another map with another toon...

HOW THE HEK DO I FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its seriously annoying and messing up with my event grind time...

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Is this your main account?

We would need your character name and information about the error message you are receiving in order to assist you further.

If you would not like your character name to be known by the public, please send in a support ticket.

3. Spices

Spices Member

the name is [][]00[][] yea wierd name but it has a meaning..... sending a ticket will take too long and will cost me event time...

it gives me error code 10054 and yes main account...

Anywho .. had to wait till my sister got back to have her log my character and try to see what happens... she was able to log it in and move it to another map so am now able to play....

Like i said b4 this has been happpening to me quite a while but I ignored it since its was happening to an alt on the account, the problem eventually goes away, now im playing my main during event time... time for it to stop

4. YingXiong

YingXiong Member

Hi, try this method & it might work for you. Once you log into Hefei, try to give up as many quests as you can cause I had the same issues before & it does work for me & I'm able to run/walk without stuck etc... Hope it work for you too:D

Spices likes this.