Superior Pets Special Skill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I've been asking this myself since the event started and I haven't seen a topic about it yet. My question is: Shouldn't the special skills be different from pet to pet? To my understanding the special skill of the superior pets should be an enhanced skill of its basic form. Here some basic form skills:

Red Phoenix (Basic)
    upload_2020-6-16_8-53-29.png

Black Tortoise (Basic)
    upload_2020-6-16_8-59-7.png

Blue Dragon (Basic)
    upload_2020-6-16_9-0-20.png

What I would like to know is, are the special skills of the superior pets on purpose completely different to its basic form? Or is it a bug? Because to me they look like an enhanced form of another basic skill (6k/10k crit rate / 60% crit dmg) <-- This skill exists on a basic form but i don't know which pet it is, but it is in the pet lvl5 skill overview.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  2. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

I don't think it was meant to be an enhanced version or the original skill, from some SS I saw from KR, even the superior Kylin pet they have over there has this 12k crit, 120% crit dmg buff, with a little extra something. So I think these buffs are correct. These superior pets made 6 to 7 of the normal pet 5's buff useless if you think about it.

3. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Also you should ignore the the buffs on the first post they made when pets were introduced, most of them are not accurate. The buff you speak of I believe it's on the goku pet. I'll try to confirm with a friend.