Suspicious Player Testing

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]Gamja, Jan 15, 2018.

1. [CM]Gamja

[CM]Gamja RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello all. Because it is difficult for GMs to recreate every single video or screenshot, we have decided to hold a small testing period of players' damage or absorption. If there is a player that you are suspecting of bugging/hacking/glitching, please fill out this form with the appropriate answers.

https://goo.gl/forms/2IPTkNOFFKzZY4zB3

RULES:
    1. Players that do not comply with the testing will be automatically placed under suspicion for bugging or hacking. Failure to show up to the testing period will result in an immediate ban.
    2. EXP recovery will be offered if the player in question is not guilty.
    3. GMs will summon the party (suspicious players and testers) to a secure location. GMs will then kick players in case of some kind of hacking tool. Once players are back online, there will be only 15-30 seconds of cast time then the testing must begin.
    4. Those that are testing MUST be honest about whether the player in question received the same amount of damage as they are used to. We do not want to punish an innocent player.
    5. The player in question has a chance to defend himself/herself from the charges after the testing has concluded.
    6. Not every submission will be tested. If low players are reporting a high level player, then it's obvious that it is unnecessary to test these players.

Testing will begin once there are about 5-10 players in question. Responses without a Time/Date for the testing will be rejected.

We hope that this will allow players to definitively test other players that they were suspicious of and to uncover any kinds of unfair activity.

Thank you.

Jesie28 likes this.
  2. roninmitsu

roninmitsu New Member

O yes please.. lets do this.. no escape now for the buggers

3. petillocpta

petillocpta New Member

It's very simple, in the race acc has the, brass, MulamboDferro, Xerat, GodMode, MurderMachine, KR0MY, yourshimitsu.

4. kodik

kodik New Member

how did you know what was the damage inflicted inflicted by the suspect? can i tell you gm like this "Suspect" kill me with 1shot 15k damage i want test if he can 1shot me legit! so what is the prove you have this guy realy inflicted 15k damage and if the gear of accuser not changed? maybe he can wear +0 gear on damage time and change to +4 on test

5. kodik

kodik New Member

if I understood correctly you guys need 5-10 players report to start a test! ppl can use it to try incriminate innocent ppl just calling guild mates and friends and make a case like i told before changing the circunstances like armor buffs potions hp potions need to be vary careful

6. kodik

kodik New Member

+1 think to meele from all races especially who use spear and striker from acc race critical damage is vary importante is the difference between hit 10k and 20k on the same ppl in the same circumstances

7. BADREAM

BADREAM New Member

I agree with the guy above, careful on this, because some low players will try to spreading mix information on some one they dont like, just to wasted their time and GM time, just to get back at them. because they got kill ( you know how some player are, they have no life, rf is their life, they take the game too serious. ( My advise to that type of person that take the game so serious, I been play this game since the begining, a guys at EB games gave me a demo disc ( start up disc ) of rf online. also ArchLord online demo disc, I choose RF over ArchLord . I been on and off rf , I been thru all kind of battle, all kind of drama, all kind of being the most popular, one of the power player, one of the high level player, everything rf have to offer, I done it. after all those years, I learn, EVERY ONE DIE, no matter how strong, how power, how much moneys , how high their level is, they will die, so take that as a OK feeling to die, if you got kill, that is ok, brush it off, i know you angry, but brush it off, smile like it nothing, its just a game lol. When ever I got kill, I dont even try to look or remember the person just kill me, because I dont care. it mean nothing to me. I have more important thing in life to care about, i play game for fun , not for get my blood pressure going up, its not good health.

so by that, dont develope a hating other because you got kill by that person, you cant nothing in real life to them, so you start going online spreading wrong rumor, trying to damage their reputation that they work so hard for. that type of player is toxic, its every where in rf, so gm just have to becareful, i know you know when some one hack or damage hack, i think you already knew. careful those toxic players. some good players legit player can get damage on this. good day GM.

8. BellCrossX1

BellCrossX1 Member

Test me I think I am hacking haha
    Let's see who will challenge me Lolz

Greetings by Xerath

9. Unknown

Unknown Member

This will never work.

10. Erene

Erene Active Member

I can confirm that Xerath is NOT hacking, so are MurderMachine and GodMode. These guys are CC-users (except GodMode, I think.) I've got videos sitting on my laptop if you'd like me to upload them, hit like. lol

Vermouth likes this.
  11. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Well, I am happy to see change's attempts, but it won't work since there's A LOT of glitches in game.

4. Those that are testing MUST be honest about whether the player in question received the same amount of damage as they are used to. We do not want to punish an innocent player.
    What about defense and avoidance?
    Avoidance can't be tested because of counter atack, how do you know if a ranger is using hack tool or he just too lucky ?

12. lollypop

lollypop Member

Let's do this! I want to test all my characters since most of them we're flagged for being "suspicious."

13. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

HACK DAMAGE LOOK

Players involved: server ( Zephyr )
    Today at 02:48 am. February 08,2018.
    Hack Damage

Hulk
    Jecht
    MeninoMaU
    [BL]LawBreaker
    Shotokan
    Keni
    SharkSpin
    duni
    Bisaya
    Fraturado
    intel
    iMNotSkiNNy
    BeastmOde01
    SC26
    PitBoss Elan Jaw

Ryzen
    Akiko
    ALY
    SmaugBell
    Radeon
    Hulk
    Jecht
    MeninoMaU
    [BL]LawBreaker
    Shotokan
    SharkSpin
    duni
    Bisaya
    Fraturado
    intel
    iMNotSkiNNy
    BeastmOde01
    BlackSkull
    [BL]Kael
    OOXX
    Lanabare

PitBoss Elan Blink 2

14. mOnchinitO01

mOnchinitO01 New Member

HACK DAMAGE LOOK

Players involved: server ( Zephyr )
    Today at 02:48 am. February 08,2018.
    Hack Damage

Hulk
    Jecht
    MeninoMaU
    [BL]LawBreaker
    Shotokan
    Keni
    SharkSpin
    duni
    Bisaya
    Fraturado
    intel
    iMNotSkiNNy
    BeastmOde01
    SC26
    PitBoss Elan Jaw

Ryzen
    Akiko
    ALY
    SmaugBell
    Radeon
    Hulk
    Jecht
    MeninoMaU
    [BL]LawBreaker
    Shotokan
    SharkSpin
    duni
    Bisaya
    Fraturado
    intel
    iMNotSkiNNy
    BeastmOde01
    BlackSkull
    [BL]Kael
    OOXX
    Lanabare

PitBoss Elan Blink 2

SO DESPERATE TO GET A VIDEO...WHY DONT YOU WATCH ACCORA DOING JETSO PITBOSS,THATS THE REAL DAMAGE HACK..AHAHA

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  15. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

elan PBs are realy too easy to kill, so why complaining?

16. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

Note the damage of blink2 31k 45k 26k 16k 41k

17. xZosma

xZosma New Member

DESPERATE MOVES BY BUGGERS AHAHAHA CALLING THIS HACK DAMAGE?? HOW BOUT :LOOK HOW U BUG/HACK JETSO PB?? YOU ****** IDIOT. WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN? SERIOUSLY. DESPERATE MOVES AND ACCUSE PEOPLE OF HACKING? JUST COZ WE CAN DROP ELAN PB? LOOK HOW MANY YMAUS AND COUCNIL WE HAVE. IDIOT AHAHAHAHA

PS: LOOK HOW UR SO GUILTY OF BUG

PLAYERS INVLOVED:
    CORA:

Scourge

IKROT

[

famine

zFunezinTeLasKa

Yaphets

CrowleyEsford

ACCRE:

Marlboro

BaiL

Bail

Ball

CARRASCO

LordCommander

18. xZosma

xZosma New Member

P.S: We have level 3 macho buffs + CB Buffs LOL U IDIOT

19. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

legit damage confirmed:D

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  20. Lezrack

Lezrack New Member

I go with this..
    I got so annoyed being PM'ed by those jerks who hit the ground the moment I engage them..
    They often call me "1 Shot Noob Hacker"
    I dont even know if they know what the word "Noob" means..
    I call them stupid dorks, they usually PM asking how I kill them with 1skill.. Damn, if only Convert+CS+CR were to display in their death notice..