Thank You GM for Kunlun relics box

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by foryang2018, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katkatha

Katkatha New Member

Excuse me, can any1 tell me who raise this thread and who saw this guy go out side or join any in-game activities ????

I hope you change your thinking and are not the member of TheRealSR on Yin server ! I dont reject this event is interested because ppl easily reach the jades that increase too much power for character but too bad when Redfox add KL relic into Blue Dragon Box. Kunlun is deleted forever.

Who will go out-side to play the main content of this game or only use the cash to sacrify your lazy mind !

Peace out.

2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Same words, be more resourceful. Omg, Kl is deleted... omg the game will die, omg the hell is coming ! Omg let's cry out that some players wants to donate clean money to game not to black market. The mourning choir is here... I don't want to imagine when Hainan will be out. All wait 1 week till kl relics prices will drop more to buy and some will be out of job. On Tao kl 5 is under 20 bil now.

3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So can make they make it as an official statement so it's clear to all of us and not just u..
    Or can u share that info, sounds kinda interesting to me to read that piece

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Was in one of my post when I said people pay because only they like the game and I got that reply , it is on forum.
    What statement you need ? It is business logic. RedFox is a company. A company is set up and founded from shareholders' money to make a profit/money. From what a company makes money ? Product, service meaning they sell something. What RedFox sell and from where the money comes ? Form credits transform into market place products. When you want to improve and boost the sale what you change ?

If a company is not profitable will be closed or goes bankrupt or try to be sold.

Athuyar likes this.
  5. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Everything is pay from sales, starting with salary and rent. Owners don't come with money from home each month to pay for company cost. Adding kl relics in boxes was a sale decision to sale more boxes. That item was target as RedFox sale strategy as Sedbona said.

Eroine likes this.
  6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Thanks GM, IMO this is good for supporting the game n helping player that can’t fight those big gun have a chance at owning this relic. U think it look so easy to get lvl6 lol but it takes a lot of money, price will drop in game but for god sake. When price reach 40-50b it’s no longer healthy, I have many people that quit the game after one day knowing item cost billion for anything that’s worth anything.
    You can carry hoard the kl boss, e.g when I spend k$ on this game n finally gear up enough to kill boss. I was told I can’t ks them or they not gonna be friendly with me anymore. What threat honestly

foryang2018 likes this.
  7. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

For those who complain abt this , 99% is those kl horder but well we all know what they do with those relic. I rather spend to support this game then spend to feed some people rent honestly

foryang2018 and Athuyar like this.
  8. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

white money?

9. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

My guess is English isn't his native language.

10. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

at 1 time years ago this game was designed to be fun!seems through the years that has been lost, sad but not surprised, if u need to be op thats cool, me and many not op, but cool u wanna pk cool,i dont wanna be op i wanna help toons have fun in game, but u behave as u do!cool enjoy, before many years ago we used to help each other meet cool peoples around the world and be friends, but

11. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I guess you should scroll the history sheet and see who uses the terms white and black money and why it is used. Black money are dirty money, I guess now you know what white money means...

Alys2 likes this.
  12. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

explain please?

13. BirdbrainX

Not particularly interested in the line of conversation between you folks. Just figured I help explain to Alys2 what you might have meant based on your usage of words and sentence structure.

English isn't my native language too, but I try to be proficient in it's use so others may understand me better.

BobThePriest likes this.
  14. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

A word has many means. White money is used for clean money, money you make fair, not cheating. Black money are dirty money made from illicit activity. In real life like in game people try wash the black money into white money by different activity. The source of white money can be track and proven by law, but black money not. Now, RedFox is doing white money and black market, black money. Players should give money to RedFox not to black market who makes profit for individual and out of RedFox game without any contribution or donation to the game. How you target the black market to make white money ? Targeting what they sell very expensive and has a unique source of monopoly.

15. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Just a weird way to go about it since Kunlun second update was the last big update we got and now the biggest part of it, the bosses and their relics are almost worthless to farm and we have no new content like hainan. Seals, plates, blessings, and kl spirit, there’s now basically a whole map for those 4 items

16. BirdbrainX

It may be more helpful you if replied to Alys2 regarding the matter instead of me. I have no particular interest in the conversation between you folks.

17. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

I.m glad RF act. So monopol of Kl was crush. Why u complain guys? Kl relics its just beggining. Game was restarting, more competitivity, more team work. Becouse some are selfish and real money sellers here no room;) game have many things than kl relics

18. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

It's cute how people think with those relics from shop they can now compete in pvp. Let me tell you this, if you got one shotted before you will be one shotted with KL6 relics still. Nothing will change in that regard. That just shows that most people here have no clue about pvp. RF did not bring balance in pvp at all as still UT is the most important item to get a decent pvp equip, and guess what a friend told me that UT rates have been decreased by 5 times. So now you need to invest in 5 times more blue boxes to get an UT. So much to your pvp balance you noobs. Gonna laugh my ass off when all of you crawl out of hefei thinking you can pvp now only to realise relics are useless af. I can only repeat, all they did was kill the Boss hunting in KL. Great job.

BobThePriest and renatokpz like this.
  19. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

lol
    you know little about pvp, the game and what people are up to. Your pvp is about relics and items nothing more. When people get same relics, level and items or better, with Hainan when you have to invest again, you are long history. Top pvp is who put more money on gear and items and KG on map, in rest you are the same as any player, nothing special. You now have some items that some don't and try to get it. Your kl level 6 are just one of the items.It is a matter of time and having patience. Don't get it wrong again.

20. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

this event is about selling cc, not to gear up, other things are taking into account, such as prices drop. The top items of pvp dropped in 24 h like crazy in cc return. For 70k cc can get 2 marble, 3 amulets and 1 kl deco and bags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.