Thanks Zhou

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tooji, Jul 26, 2020.

1. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Unfortunately i dont think theyre going to respond. Which just leave me here defending myself. Im not out here trying to get players banned, or to trick you into installing a malware or keylogged like Upirank seems to think. I was assured players wouldnt be banned for using this program. Im not willing to post confidential messages on here and ruin my relationship with RF to placate the people asking me for proof. IF Redfox wants to make an official statement about this they will at their own convenience. Thats about all there is to it. I cant speak to their motives or reasoning as it would all be assumptions.

Tooji likes this.
  2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

It is not cool for RF to let you alone in here, if they agree with the solution. From 2007 players try to improvise and find fixes to bugs, dc, errors, but let us not modify anything on 9d files, because it is clear against the TOS and other terms of RedFox or any other gaming company. People look over the years in 9d files and extracted from there datas but playing with that data is not ok. RedFox and JGW have to come with something and put in game directory. Opening the door and look away for once you invite the bad people and will use that against fair players.