Thanksgiving Events

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Nah guys this event is as they want it . Its pure P2W and only for IM players. Drop rate is set to force you buy really expencive boxes. With in game boxes you have no chance to upgrade BoF. It can be see on resources 30 drops for 1 BOX . Thats pathetic and clear showing how they are screwing players. This is every 1 event just for paying players... I would not mind if there would be items for money but with reasonable price and with good chances . No that you spent 40 $ for 20 boxes and then you got shlt...

I passed this event ...

Czezry, balb1n0 and Okiku like this.
  2. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Yeah this event was complete trash, I'm not even bothering with it. I don't have the time to waste on this anymore, drop rate is terrible for spirits. 3-4 hours of farming and opened only 3 boxes, only got pieces and ref pouches so far. So I'm done. Pay2win garbage. Maybe I'll be back if it changes. Maybe I'll log on weekends for nice events.

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. DadSav

DadSav Member

Arhi,

Please do an expierment for us. Open 1000 regular event boxes and tell us how many BoF you get. My guess is zero. My entire league has had 0 for the event from regular boxes. Hundreds of boxes, none. There is low drop percentage, then there is what we have.

Also would be interested to know if you know or care.

balb1n0 likes this.
  4. Unknownz

Unknownz New Member

Ow Server realy bad now,Its bigger pay to win game then Gamescampus .Server Rule Who have Caps gold, and who spend alot $$$. Drops rate x3. but still bad Drop so we ? Box give Shitty items always, what rates get Bof ? Boffm ? 1-5%. Is nice Events Realy GM make hard Work, but this events only for nolifers and pay to win. Open Like 30 Ex Boxes, all i get xp card and 2 Bead of frost. from normal Box , pieces only. All leave server again. event on but still leave :D if we get bad christmas event, with bad drops, and boxes rates. You soon can close 9dragons..... sorry for english

balb1n0 likes this.
  5. Unknownz

Unknownz New Member

Then 9dragons Close soon. :) if they dont do what players need. There no more Money spenders, all want cc for gold, cant find who sell. No buying Credits= Server close. Will be same story as GamesCampus, but this server not life so much years. All players smell it :) is bad, i want play it, is best mmorpg, but they killing this server,Its not ever looks like Korea server..... Korea player get alot free stuff, good drops, Rates for events items, Lower lwl can get in game prite easy, and get alot fun. We will see christmas event, if it will be good, many players back to game. :) I thinks GMs do what they can. !!!!