The Crit. Guide (The Solo Player Guide)

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Erene, Apr 23, 2016.

1. ThugLifeRR

ThugLifeRR Member

NOOB DETECTED! :p

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. ELLadanTinuvieL

ELLadanTinuvieL New Member

Thank you for this. Many players will learn alot with your tutorial.

3. Th3End

Th3End New Member

Nice guide, makes me want to make one however I find grinding cross classes a bit tedious specially for someone like me who only plays a few hours a day.

By the way, how are Holy chandras in comparison with MM? which one has more survivability?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  4. Erene

Erene Active Member

You're welcome. Ü

I played as MM longer than HC due to its survivability. It's true that with the HC buff, you can heal non-stop but you can only use Force armors which are.. uhmm.. squishy. However, being an HC with strength set, you could survive 1-hit KO shots and survive a bit longer than anyone else other than a tank or an MM with Strength melee set.

So, MM would still be the best when it comes to survivability due to Healing and melee armors.

tinytinytintin and Th3End like this.
  5. Th3End

Th3End New Member

I see. Thanks for the info. The only mystic class experience that I had was back in GC era where I played a cora summoner and got disappointed because of having survivability like a wet tissue paper. I tried bellato mage xclass to warrior ( armsman for the bust pots reward :oops:) and got bored training basic Holy pt.

I'll probably try rolling HC this time since I really got traumatized training mage xclass and it seems HC would be more budget friendly since you can do away with basic gears and always needed in parties. Thanks for this guide for inspiring me to play bellato mystic again. :D

6. Defspam

Defspam Member

Very Informative Guide! :)

7. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

What's the bare minimum to crit lock mobs with point blank aoes? was it 80?

without a sharp set a cora warrior/ranger hybrid with tempo and a +3/4 staff will have 80-85crit and should be able to self sustain with basic spells I'm thinking.

8. Th3End

Th3End New Member

Hi again, due to the recent xp rates i was able to make a decent starting Mage-miller. I was able to unlock both elite melee and force skills and I'm really liking the versatility and survivability of this class. He's currently lvl 47 and I would like some advice on how to progress with the gears.

I'm just using non-upgraded intense armor and the free staff from the box. What accessories should I aim? I currently use 2 x 12% hp/fp amu that I got from my AR's promotion reward and 2 x 15.1 attack rings. I dont have means of buying cc items and I would like to know if I should aim for dodge or def set? Should I also aim for special amu like VIO or fluct?

Thanks again.

9. Erene

Erene Active Member

Awesome! :D Aim for defense set e.g.: Tier 3 Fluct amulets and 20/20 def/atk rings if possible. Fluct amulets are worth 350m and 20/20 def/atk rings are worth 250m (Hardcore farming is needed :confused:.) Dodge would then be viable if you have +5/6 shoes and with perfect dodge accessories.

Yes, 80 would do but I wouldn't call it "stun-lock" anymore since it will still have a 5 - 15% chance of failure. :eek:

Th3End likes this.
  10. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

figured all point blank aoes had a large innate crit bonus, as I never crit normally with just 30 from buffs but a spin slice/deathblow crits very often (like 20-30% boost), have you ever tried just using 80% and seeing if the mobs get a shot in?

11. Th3End

Th3End New Member

Thanks, sadly with my current funds I can only afford T1 flucts and 15/15 AD rings. And dodge set is 2x or 3x more expensive in Titan so it's out of the question.

12. Erene

Erene Active Member

Yes, even when I had 92 crit and using point blank AOEs, I still died from mobs. I wasted some dallant as well (for pills and pots >.<) when I was doing test runs without 100 crit.
    Keep saving your dallant for end game items. Don't bother buying T1 or T2s. What you have now can make you level up just fine.

13. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

Don't listen to Linkie, he's from Canada~

[​IMG]

NINJAFoxHound likes this.
  14. CooLstorybro

CooLstorybro Member

aw so cute of you to give advice to him

15. 733th4ck3r

733th4ck3r New Member

Hello, Thank you for this wonderful guide. I am currently playing on a private server (low rate - classic). Do you have any tips on upgrading my weapon? (Type B sharp Hora staff). It is currently +3 and I wanted to upgrade it to +5, I wasted 5 sets of T4 gems and 5 sets of T3 gems to upg it to +4 but still it fails :( ..

16. Erene

Erene Active Member

LOLOLOL.

:O I usually upgrade a purple sharp hora staff 'til +4 since it's easier to upgrade rather than upgrading a type B hora staff to +5. If a sharp hora staff is available in the server, upgrade it using T3 > T3 > T4 > T4. If it's a type B hora staff, you could use T3 > T3 > T4 > T4 > T4 (If T5 gems are available then use T3 > T3 > T4 > T5 > T5.) Goodluck!~

17. UltraNUMB

UltraNUMB Active Member

Nice Erene! U help a lot lowbies. Later i make video for show u hardcore mode. Just for joke.
    =p

18. btguyo

btguyo New Member

Noob here. What close range buffs do you guys recommend that I use? I mean, aside from Bull's Eye, are there other close range buff that works on staff?

19. Erene

Erene Active Member

Hi, only Bull's Eye and Guard Break works on staff. I recommend using both buffs for PVP.

(Don't listen to people saying that Accuracy buff works because it doesn't. The reason why it adds up to your accuracy is that staves can also be used as a melee weapon [normal hit].)

20. btguyo

btguyo New Member

Okay thanks a lot. Your guide is really helpful. I do have another question tho and it's quite unrelated. But do you know if there's any difference between the levels of Purge. I mean, is there really a difference between Level 1 Purge and GM Purge?