The Crit. Guide (The Solo Player Guide)

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Erene, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Erene

Erene Active Member

No problem. The level of Purge is irrelevant. You'll get the same animation speed and cooldown.

2. UltraNUMB

UltraNUMB Active Member

Bad idea. U need 10-15 mins (normal players) for really lure all mobs. Stay nf2 and w8 for pop. When u lure 3 spots, u can make 2-3x 1 spot.

3. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

i forgot to put on my level 50 sharp pieces and i did a BD solo with my warlock and just 3 55 sharp pieces and a 30% crit staff. so that gave me like 24+30+15 crit and did it fine. but i also am in USA so i think it's easier for me, i also dont use point blank aoe. i always aoe from max range in case they move and to avoid being insta-killed by mobs if i stand in them

4. Erene

Erene Active Member

Yes, but only possible if you're Cora since you have Tempo.

5. Accord

Accord Member

Bellato chandra also has a class buff that gives the same cooldown decrease to force attacks/buffs/debuffs ehhheeh:rolleyes:

6. Erene

Erene Active Member

Yes but HCs cannot use Snipe/Bull's Eye buff.

The only possible way for an HC to crit-lock mobs using range AOEs is to have a Sharp set, a weapon with +4/5/6/7 chaos and a Crit. Potion (CC shop). Not worth doing.

Edit: I may need to test it myself.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  7. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

I find hc really fun to play... but MM harder to kill than Hc... unless hc in party...
    True... and.. does that make cora grazers with hecate way more advanced in stuns? I mean u need like 2-3 hecates 1 tank and u can completely lock on stun entire map mons...

8. Erene

Erene Active Member

If what @iamjdag said is true, then it should be true to all Mystic-classes in the Cora race. The only problem I see is that if you don't have 100% crit-rate then there's still that small possibility that you'll get hit by mobs eventually.

Lingueeni likes this.
  9. Accord

Accord Member

I say yes then for you testing this, then post youtube for us, you will have to combo, hp+dodge elemental to avoid be killed by eventual hits

10. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

Yeah they can break loose but since I always crit from max range, I don't instantly get hit or killed. The animations of some monsters will break loose but they are actually still in place. Hard to describe. But also if they truly do break free, you can do a half step back and it makes them compress and come in range but they don't hit because you're outside their melee range still

11. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

A 54lv cora with 55lv hecate can survive on 1 cremul patrol H3rd age tipe. With 47lv force armor set and 5% crit chanse. Not beeing hit by that. I mean then u take slow sloth debuffs plus hecate stun chanse... i tested and survived without beeing hit. Makes really weird experience. I mean 2 vs 1 always better... bell have best healers and raw squishy mau power. , cora have masses (if count that mass sumoner/spec animus) which also can be simply eradicated by kiling animus owner first.. . acc have raw power. and only disadvantage is beeing stuk on siege mode. Which is not much of disadvantage at all for that power...
    Makes summoners really best in solo class. Consider the hecate stun chanse is like 40%? I heard they nerfed.. before was slightly higher like 70% after she hit 55+lv.

12. Erene

Erene Active Member

Here you go guys:
    I'm playing with 135mbps so lag is not an issue.

So yeah, even 60 crit. was possible but 1 monster went loose. I only died on the last part due to mob. location bug.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  13. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

I noticed once u used meteor storm it did not stun.. both times. But i think pure grazer has higher chanse survive than mistic templair... with weaker gears.
    Seems stun applys best on second skills of each basic expert elite tree line...or it just happend the twice in row not stuned by that..
    Anyway great video. Nothing less expect form you.

14. tr1e3ze

tr1e3ze Member

This bug happens very often.
    A tip to avoid dying for this bug and watch how much damage the mobs are getting by magic.

15. Erene

Erene Active Member

Yes, with the video I made I'm sure it's true that Graziers with Hecate can stun better than a MagexTank class. Thank you so much. I hope to help more people regarding this.

Too often, this is one major problem when dealing with Sieged Strikers, we can't deal damage since their location is bugged.

16. Ichiraku

Ichiraku Member

mob that have refresh u can do with less crit, the small one is not critted because it doesnt have refresh so it just go straight to you once its not critted, while the big one just keeps refreshing when theyre not stunned, eventually they run out of fp n comes near you though

Erene likes this.
  17. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

I think Gm should triple the Tank class defence (maybe not acc they tankers have really op base def) if shield used . would make sence of survivability of them chanse.. like tanker supposed to be. Glad they did reduce damage of monsters on maps... still.. I mean mine striker can few shot 4-5lvl lower lv bell miler if he not blocks. Too squishy...
    not to mention the squishiness of classes which below 5lvs than the predator who chasing them...like hell yea nuke them all..

18. Chiyo

Chiyo Member

Holy Chandra buff + +4 int chaos staff + full sharp armor + 25crit pot
    I critlock like ~250 lures and never had a crit fail (at least i never notice haha)
    tested on rhs, liz and commanders

19. Accord

Accord Member

Nice video, this is HC's power bro :)

20. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

So basically as long as the mob has refresh(rhs/liz/any hero mob really) a templar with no sharp items (50 base crit) and just a +3 crit staff can solo level against them, as well as mage-black knights with 1 sharp item and a +3/4 staff?

sounds like a nice way to solo level in outcast/BD for the inevitable titan-valk merge and new server cash grab in 2017.