This game is not dead :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeityPowerr, May 31, 2020.

1. DeityPowerr

DeityPowerr New Member

Whoever said this game is dead is an idiot. Today i joined again after i quit in 2013 and i saw a lot of players online. I'm from EU myself and i had to go through few process in order to fix my lag / teleport issue i kept seeing lol

It was 9-10 AM in america and i saw 3-5 rooms being active. Later around 12:00-13:00 i saw 2 whole PAGES full of rooms. I can only imagine what it looks like later on.. or during the weekends.

This game is not dead tbh, i think it's gaining more popularity. I think i visited this game back in 2014-2016 and the situation was very very bad. this game is a bit more balanced now tbh. But more laggier towards EU players :I but i wrote a thread how to fix lag / teleport and it's been working very good to me !! It's something you will not find in another thread so i suggest reading it!

Anyways it's good to be back :D i love this game. It has a lot of potential and Rumble Fighter is a very unique game too !

NeoStrayFox and MyHero like this.
  2. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

It’s only like that due to corna. Nothing compared to 2016-2017.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. DeityPowerr

DeityPowerr New Member

Last night i saw 3 pages of rooms. I say this game has hope.

4. RikaIzumi

RikaIzumi New Member

Please make RF great again! Super Updates, Stop Ddosing, Big changes, No more switching boxes!

5. Androids18

Androids18 New Member

The games isn't dead but ddoser going to make it dead!