Time effect bonuses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Daltonroars, May 25, 2017.

1. Daltonroars

Daltonroars New Member

I have had a little trouble with the time effect bonuses and I thought I would share my suggestions here for them. I am regularly logged in for more than 4 hours at a time, yet for some reason when I try to apply them it says I am not. How is this possible when I know I have been logged in all day?

Also, I finally after struggling for almost 24 hours to apply the EXP time effect 20%, I got it to apply, but then I accidentally double clicked a stack of pills and the game disconnected me. I get these disconnects often when trying to move my pills from one slot to another, and it boots me out of the game. Due to this fact, I lost my 20% exp bonus and now it says I can't use it again because I haven't been logged in for over 4 hours.

I am getting sort of annoyed with this system. The 20% really helps me when grinding, so is there any way to make sure it doesn't disappear when I get DC'd?

Just a thought. Thanks for any hasty replies.

Dalton.

wizbit likes this.
  2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

there has never been any problem with it , i get my 10% drop buff very easy every time i really sometimes think in on time but i just wait like 10 mins and its done, maybe u just didnt record the moment u logged in correctly

3. Daltonroars

Daltonroars New Member

I was logged in for over 6 hours one day, and it kept saying I wasn't logged in for 4. Also the matter of how it dissappears when you log off. I think it should stay.

4. wizbit

wizbit New Member

I've had this problem when I have had the 20% exp bonus and was dc'd in the cave, therefore I lost the 20% bonus but, I think a simple solution to this dynamic problem would, be to offer a 10 or even 5 minute relog or you will lose it and not the simple case of dc'd but log straight on and still lose it.