Tips RF can take from Zone 4

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheDL6Incident, Nov 21, 2016.

1. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Maybe.:rolleyes:

lVlonsterCat and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

The vid was posted on November 21, 2016, so I think the infinite is still there lol

3. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Are you talking about zin tkd's reset?

lVlonsterCat and HumoLoco like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

no shana talk about zone 4 tkd's inf juggle

lVlonsterCat and tamirtov like this.
  5. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

yeah most of what op said is just aesthetics that this game lacks.

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

If its better than RF why did it close down? RF hasn't dropped service once in nearly 10 years and before somebody drops a false equivalency on me no transfers arent down time when it's only down for a handful of days at most.

RFs graphics are actually pretty good considering the engine it's on. If you doubt what I'm saying just have somebody stand on the sign between the trains on S Bahn and walk all the way to the back so you can see them. Even then from what I've heard theres a way to crank the graphics up.

Y'know what RFNA really needs? Edging costing HP and not outright killing you like it is in GemFighter and RFJP or at least put it in as a mode selection.

Oh and trade is never gonna be a thing unless they make it require an RC trade ticket so they can tax the exchange. An alternative solution to a trade system is just having more honest players but I realize honesty is asking too much of Americans. That or the community should compile a list of scammers and ddos them whenever we see them.

7. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Whoa slow down. I think some of my points have flown right over you.
    I said and I quote in my opening statements
    "If you think the game is great, then great. If you think it's garbo then that's fine too it doesn't affect me. This thread isn't an advertisement nor is it gonna be about how much I like or dislike Zone 4, but rather what I like about Zone 4 that's lacking in Rumble Fighter."
    Also you're not fooling anyone, the graphics on this game are dookie. The textures for soo many monsters, maps, ExoCores, and clothing items are muddy and dirty. I've seen some N64 games that have better texture quality.
    The players shouldn't have to go out of their way to make high-res textures/custom textures and to make guides on how to mess with your graphics card to amp up tessellation, anti-aliasing, ambient occlusion, etc when these are standard features that virtually every online game today has. Doing these things are not the player's job/duty. Making the game look/sound aesthetically and thematically pleasing is the developer's job.
    My point being all of the before mentioned comes standard in Zone 4, and that game went underground for who knows how long. You'd think that in all the time that RF has been alive it would have evolved a little but no...

As for the scammer part. Yusuke already made a community trading thread. So if you do see a scammer and you have a booter well... there you go

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    lVlonsterCat likes this.
  8. TheDL6Incident

That's because Pokémon is a recent title with a huge budget made by a company worth billions of dollars. If you've played Pokémon Gale of Darkness or uh... Battle Revolution, those have great graphics. If they had a Pokémon game on the NX, oh man..
    I think the real question is: Why do Z moves look like ultimate attacks from Naruto Ninja Storm games

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  9. TheDL6Incident

Orre was fun. Idk why people didn't like it. It was also literally essential to complete the Pokedex for gen 3 because they didn't give out Celebi, Jirachi, Ho-Oh, Lugia, and the 3 beasts in the handhelds

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  10. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

RF could learn a lot from just about any MMO to date, honestly. There's simply not a lot of effort put into the game. Really no point in chastising them for it at this point. Personally I've never cared for Zone 4. Its cool that they're still trying though. The Steam thing alone gives me the impression that they've put more effort into their game.

Nimonix justified our graphics in '15 or '14 right? Something about the majority of their audience's PCs being too outdated/bad. Could be wrong. I'm sure the Q&A is lying around here somewhere. Pretty sure the overall concept / playstyle of RF is whats kept it around for so long. If anyone matched it RF wouldn't be (as?) unique anymore and it'd die within months. Zone 4 doesn't seem/feel unique at all so it's not hard to understand why its struggling so much.

11. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Yes, that is what Nimonix said that one time GamesCampus put together a QnA. However, as it has been proven with the community's ability to make better looking versions of existing maps while not overloading the game as badly as New Dos / New Risky / Green Hills did, it is really just a product of Nimonix's ineptitude at updating their game past adding fancy special effects to over-tooled scrolls and impossibly powerful exocores.

You're right about RF dying quickly, though, if ever a new F2P, 8-directional movement, anime-style, 8-player fighting game with a pretty wide variety of customization for all players (expect androids. QQ) were to ever surface, especially if it has a decent chat system, a trade system, and the ability to play in at least 1600x800 res. Bonus points if it doesn't pretend everyone's 11 and has to censor any and all -possible- bad words regardless of if it's the word in question of just part of a word or sentence ("But it's...", "...Saturday...", "...of a game...", etc.) while still promoting the concept of lewdness by giving players the option of playing in bikinis, speedos, underwear, bondage clothes, etc. Just sayin'. >. >

lVlonsterCat and SoarRF like this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They should add un-filter language as an option. If people don't like being offensive or hearing some bad word. they should be remain to stay filter perm. If ***** love to cussing alot they can remaining to unfilter. In instead of if people dont like bad words and try to ban them they should be desire to be filter perm. I want to cussing alot as i can.

lVlonsterCat, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

hell nah.

I prefer unfilter language option. Similar to Guild War 2, LoL, and ESO.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They be like cuz its too expensive to coding.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  15. TheDL6Incident

There used to be this game that PrinceBlast introduced me to called Brawl Busters. It was fun but sadly it was made by Koreans and the game ended up shutting down after just 2 years

lVlonsterCat, SoarRF and HumoLoco like this.
  16. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

The only thing we really need

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  17. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

LMAOOO, yo I see TKD can still reset lmao even in zone 4

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  18. LolDemoGames

LolDemoGames Member

Zone 4 prolly better.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  19. Capice

Capice Member

Let's not forget the spammy one-hit kill move everyone on Zone 4 always use. There's a reason Zone 4 ceased on OGP; long before Rumble Fighter did.

lVlonsterCat and Flamekiller like this.
  20. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Why do people think that a trade system is going to make NimoniX (and RedFox) lose profit?

If it's a Carat item for RC/Rare/Event item trade, then someone had to have spent some money to get it.

If it's a Carat currency for RC currency trade, then someone has to buy the RC first...