To all players!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by margocyla, Feb 2, 2020.

?

What class do you play?

1. Nuker

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. Hybrid

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Healer

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. Warrior

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. margocyla

margocyla New Member

Hello,

Little poll, what is your main class character and why?

Give your answer, beacuse a lot of new(comeback players) asking for that in-gamÄ™ and the hear only silence in hefei.

InsanityKitty likes this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Warrior. First role I ever played & really enjoy it, not much to learn regarding skills/buffs/tactics for pve, just stand there and spam the a key until mob dies.
    Might be a bit boring for some but I like to watch movies/tv at the same time so not always paying proper attention to game.

Warrior is not overly popular anymore.

Check the rankings, you'll see what's popular at the moment for top 100 characters on both servers. Definitely not warrior lol
    https://www.playredfox.com/nine_dragons/ranking

3. ManuMasta

ManuMasta Member

Soon, very soon...9D on redfox will be a deserted place. Because there are 2 types of player in this RF 9D :
    1. Players who paid too much money, and they cannot quit immediately.
    2. New players who are the puppets of them players who paid alot....and them new players will quit when they aknowledge that they cannot do nothing against those who pay alot of $.

Until then, RF is just a bunch of disco nonsense. RIP!

begar2, Elsikerins and Swim like this.
  4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

My main is a hybrid.

The earliest reason I can think of is mainly because I have never played one in any of the earlier versions. When I joined Redfox's version slightly more than a year ago, the stats and skills had been revamped, and so much of what I knew of earlier version builds no longer applies in this version.

I had a choice between making a healer like the one I had during Acme days, a nuker in Gameleon's days, or try something new like a hybrid. I knew right off the bat that I generally dislike playing a warrior because of their lack of utility, thus a hybrid was what I have chosen in this version as my main, and I'm glad that I did. I enjoy playing a hybrid here, and still do to this day. Their immense versatility is just the kinda role I enjoy playing. A back up physical dmg dealer, a backup CK dmg dealer, a backup healer, and now with the skill revamp - a debuffer when the situation calls for it. While I am constantly looking for ways to improve my gear so I can tackle more challenging dungeons and bosses, I like the fact that as a hybrid, I have an arsenal for handling many situations. After playing one for over a year, I have found that they make for a pretty good farmer given the right know-how. As a F2P player, a role that can farm very efficiently is the ideal type for me.

Sure, there are other roles that might be better suited for specific types of challenges in the game, but I think the reasons I gave above is why I still prefer a hybrid in this version.

5. InsanityKitty

InsanityKitty New Member

my very first class was hybrid but I always wanted to give healer a try, the struggles is real especially since i cant find up to date and easy to understand guides regarding best chi assignment and mastery allocation, but so far i am enjoying it thouroughly and want to continue, just need to sort my mia status, where i tend to disappear for months if not years at a time -_-, just cannot get past the upgrading of weapons and clothing so that i can grind better but the gold farming aspect is anoyingly slow and and unhelpful XD

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

The healer ratio is so fake. Every non-skilled pvper choses to play healer. But seems they're even too ashamed to vote on an anonymous poll.

7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Not everyone that plays the game looks at forums.... The rain of healers are over as well.