To the jins

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Fleshmonkey, Apr 8, 2017.

1. RawBerry

RawBerry New Member

But
    Ayakashi (Kash) Legion [Guan alt, new recruit to Legion and a Seige insider]
    and
    XxPomenXx (ASPO) SOMEN [HeaVenLy (Jim) Seige] <-- Assistant Faction Leader
    or Omsom (ASPO) SOMEN [eLmeory07 (mEL) ViRaL]
    are both high ranking Guans.
    [​IMG]

And Sol already said he ordered it. It wasn't an order from Legion.
    It seems like you are trying to make it look like the fujin's back-stabbed the jins.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    Fleshmonkey likes this.
  2. AhasKo

AhasKo New Member

First of all no one pushed you to run FL so dont brag what you spent because thats part of being the FL its your responsibility by choice or not.. what's your campaign slogan before election again "vote herc i love Jins, I will not leave Jins"? Damn! lol

If you truly loyal to Jins at the beggining of the HSB you should be there but what you did is came out of nowhere and spent silver then cry. Lol

You cry about the laziness of Jins but you ddnt heard from us when you did not partipate one of the previous HSB because you said you were busy on your work and we understand that..

It is fine for us to you to leave and go back to Serpent if that's your choice coz thats your right to choose, the only thing we cant accept is for you to leave just like that while you are still the FL come on man you are better than that.

Just dont pretend and slap us that its only Jins fault except you, coz clearly this is our all fault..

3. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

its just been a mess ... when they will open nangs? we want some outlaws here

4. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

I WANT MY DAMN HAT!!

xxferminxx and DarkScorpion like this.
  5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I love you. i will be talking to aya aspa.

Edit: talked to, if he does it again i will talk to Gaz about kicking him.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    RawBerry likes this.
  6. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

"hane and haircut said something about gaz3k and i understood he was ther hitiing jin shields.... "
    Like i said i understood wrong when i went to stone i didnt see u there i asked where u were no1 answered....
    Thre was fujins hitting and they said soemthing about u wich made me think u were there, what i must say was what made me go to jin map... I was like ohh sht they are trying to take stone... when i saw thre was only 2 fuj i tryed using it in my advantge..

7. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

You tried using it for your advantage, well no ****.

8. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

Ignore them, everyone was pretty heated about the stone last night and obvious signs left them to make quick assumptions which they believe to be 100% fact. I appreciate the towers.

It's just a stone which we will get back eventually, hopefully sooner then later. I was raised on -20% so I don't even notice it, just hope the m1-33 don't get discouraged by it though.

9. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

your getting the stone back on Tuesday, and as I've said i will order no attacks on jins.

10. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

By getting it back I mean to be able to defend ourselves. Without the strength, devotion, and manpower we are honestly just borrowing it till someone gets a wild hair to go get it ^^

11. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

As long as i'm around. I'll defend jins stone...

12. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

Now if i can get about 20-30 more people to say that! I'm slowly but surely getting geared out to be of more use. I know this cause now Guans take a extra 5 seconds to tbag me after every gank O.O :p

13. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Kinda getting sick of the gank in war i know its a lot to ask from tigers but i really think we should encourage faction switch to balance numbers out can already see the rot setting in with server over this issue