Unsure what to do now (High level but bad gear)

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Reason5, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Reason5

Reason5 New Member

Hi all :)
    As the title said, someone helped me level and now im Level 222, but my gear and my skills ****.
    My Overview: Im a BoT Healer and have my buffs nearly maxed for me level at 7-8,
    I got a +11 weapon from Market for 9kk
    I got the basic Armor from my clan for 2nd role
    For relics i got Bead plate of VoH, double Dragons, some random ones and the +5 from collection.
    My Active and smashes are level 1-2 since i dont get exp for the things i can kill

i have some questions regarding what to do next. My problems:

I cant find mobs my level that i can train active and smashes on (i can only find orange and they destroy me)
    I spend my time farming GCM purple for money and CoF Green to get the Bead Plate. Any advice on where to level my skills?

Is GCM Purple worth for now(~3-4kk income per run), or should i focus on something else?

My armor isnt the best, but im not sure what to go for. I can nearly affort the CoF clothing, but im not sure if i should go for that or a better one directly? is it worth to get and upgrade?

For the clothing i need low level golden threads, but i cant find many, i got a good ammount of the higher ones though. Where can i find low?

Gear in general seems terribly expensive. I dont want to be good in PVP, im just a dude who played in Acclaim days and want to enjoy the nostalgica with some nice PvE, so i dont need top Gear. Is there any "medium" good gear that will help me without taking years to farm?

Thanks for your patience and i hope you guys have a great day!

2. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

LvL 222 ain't high yo. Can reach that in 1-2 hours during event and having a high level healer grinding KL furious/fallen blood sorc mobs for you easily. The hard part is finding a high level player to plevel you. You see a lot of ppl teleport to KL and using area chat to ask for plevel 24/7, to the point high level players are burnt out of helping plevels.

Anyway...

try to start by buying blood sorc lvl 2 (only about 200 mil or less a piece) and filling it with low or mid defense con orns.
    You can skip all 6 the dungeon bead plates (VoH, CoF, SRS, ICY bead plates, etc..) and go straight for

I constantly hear from other players that having enough gold is an issue. But to get gold fast, buy cc (red fox credits) and can sell for 1,000 cc = 3 to 3.5 bil gold. (i know.. the rate is pretty bad, just a month ago it was 1k cc to 4.2 bil gold)

Then use the gold to buy a better but still cheap weapon (+14 wave 0/0 dead can get for about 1 bil gold) and some relics like blue dragon banner excellent, flag 3, golden dragon bead, tiger bead, goku3, fox3... fill up the rest with defensive cheap relics like the other red/white flags Ex with block rate,... but you don't really need them since your defense will come from the defense con orns.

to get flow stones and gold threads, farm ccd (cave of the conqueror dungeon) red. ccd red and gcm red can get you net positive income while grinding those dungeons.

any other questions, feel free to pm me in game.

~RingoChan

Reason5 likes this.
  3. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

oh, and during x3 event, you can make 15 mil to 30 mil per run in ccd red.

Reason5 likes this.
  4. Reason5

Reason5 New Member

Thanks you for your fast reply! im still a bit overwhelmed by all the stuff that changed in the game, so your post helps a ton :)

Yeah, i need to get that into my head i guess ;) when I last played, Immortal was nearly unattainable and even getting to FD took ages

thanks, ill try that :) What should i go for instead of the Bead plates?

To be honest, just buying my way to good gear with real money doesnt sound fun to me... i guess ill have to farm low level GCM and CoC till i can get a bit better gear and then start GCM and CoC red when i can do it :)

ok, ill look out for +14 axe when i get enough gold :) im a bit confused with the "groups" of Weapons (Hermit etc) is "wave" what i should look out for?

I cant solo red yet, i can barely do green when i get some buffs from event etc. Ill keep that in mind when ive improved a bit :)

Thanks for offering to help? whats your server/ IGN?

Have a nice day dude!:cool:

EDIT: Oh, and are there any good "mid level" equipts i could use till i get the good ones? to speed up farming :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  5. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

I'm on Tao Server, In-Game Name: RingoChan

Yup, so bead plates are pretty much basic gear now. Bead plates need to be used as a set of 6 (unless you just use srs bead bead plate for atk speed and icy bead plate for skill cd, to autotrain overnight). But imho, you can skip collecting the bead plates as you'd end up replacing all 6 dungeon bead plates pretty quick the moment you have to replace one dungeon bead plate. Other relics are better, some of the more expensive relics by themselves can be as strong as the set of 6 bead plates.

For PvE
    Low level gear (cheap and easy to find at hg9):
    at hg9 (level 1) blood sorc weapon, level 1 blood sorc clothing (use all low tier def con orns), full Ex dragon banners, flag 1 (flag of chaos), level 1 KL beads. Cost ~ 1.5 bil to find all for cheap. Use gcm deco or wild tower deco and add more def con orns, only 6-9 mil to find gcm deco. If you're a melee char then use only srs bead plate for the attack speed.

*This is probably what you want to aim for---> Mid level gear (less cheap):
    at hg9 (level 2) wave weapon, level 2 ghost blood sorc clothing (use all mid tier def con orns), level 1 or 2 flag, blue dragon banner ex, golden dragon normal, goku1, fox1, queen1, .. focus on relics that give more dmg and crit dmg rather than defensive relics.
    Upgrade the gcm deco and use jade separators to add more def con orns if you plan to use this for another month or so... most free to play people still use mid level gear even all the way up to is2, because the repel and dark ghost blood gear is just so insanely expensive.

High end gear, level 3 repel weapon +11 to +14, level 3 dark ghost blood sorc clothing (use all high tier def con orns), level 3 flag, blue dragon banner ex, golden dragon bead norm, tiger norm, goku 3, fox3, queen3, focus also on dmg relics... Try to find a new deco (blood sea deco) that's about 10-15 bil.
    Total need to grind about 50-100 bil.

Best OP level gear (expensive) at hg 9 (level 3) repel weapon +18, hg9 clothing (level 3) dark ghost blood all +15 with crit dmg, all KL boss beads with crit dmg options , and OP deco (heaven dragon deco + bag 3 bag 4).
    Be prepared to farm/grind or spend >500 bil gold for the best gear and purchase multiple stacks of SBM's, SBE's for the best options.

For PvP
    The same except use crit instead of dmg on crit options. Craft upgraded srs hat for more crit and purple dungeon icy bracers for even more crit, and then the other 3 pieces (chest, pants, boots) from dark ghost blood for the crit bonus in 3 piece set.

Incidentally, levels are more important than gear. You can be fairly well geared below HG9 and still die in srs red, but the moment you hit hg9 you'd suddenly take a lot less damage and can tank the mobs while hitting them to leech hp back.

There's another person who used to post a lot of guide threads for beginners and players who recently came back to 9 dragons; Eroine used to post all the time and answer a lot of questions but I don't know who she is...
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/question-about-new-items.44389/

Reason5 likes this.
  6. Reason5

Reason5 New Member

Im on the server with less people (Yin i think?) but ill check tomorow when i get back to my pc. If im on the same server, ill add you :)
    Thats a ton of really helpfull information, thanks a lot! Ill try to get good gear together with this :)

oh really? didnt know that, but that makes sence :) i always assumed that since they are blue already, it doesnt matter. Ill try to get the guy who helped me to take me with him a few times more to get to HG9 then.

Ill check her out, thanks.

You really helped me man! Forums are a bit empty, so you sadly dont find as much good information as a new player... Im greatfull you took your time for me!

Have a good time and take care man :)

7. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

aye, Yin is kinda empty compared to Tao.

Still, can try to roar to find a good band and master.

Reason5 likes this.
  8. johnevade

johnevade New Member

For me to find a hero band has been taken around 4 weeks on Yin server. Roar on weekends maintime. Good luck

Reason5 likes this.
  9. svengali9x

svengali9x New Member

hello, if you are in Yin sever, you can tell your character name. I will add and help you, Im just a average player but i think i can help you a little :D

Reason5 likes this.
  10. Reason5

Reason5 New Member

@ RingoChan Thanks, i found a master already (the guy who helped me level) but no group wanted me so far because i only play on weekends :)

@johnevade Oh, that s a long time... i found one that let me join already, but they kicked me because i dont play enough in their eyes

@svengali9x Thanks, ill look out for you ^^

I also manages to get Blood sorcerer Clothing now thanks to some awesome people! Some even just gifted me the stuff :)
    I m really surprised how friendly the people have been so far, back in Acclaim days people were way more cut-throat to each other. Awesome to see that change :)

11. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

yeah, some people in the community are awesome!

others.. can be less so ;) it can be pretty cut throat when it comes to grinding for end game loot.