[UPDATE] Mystic Art Scroll + Phantomcore Custom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PatrickRF, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobby

Bobby Member

If its not a rare i may get dat scroll...............sht is the GOAT

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Look at page 4, lol.

3. Bobby

Bobby Member

Oh cc that mean imma get it.

4. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

How the hell is this a suggestion

5. niggafate

niggafate Active Member

Ill only but the scroll b/c of the animation it reminds me of koito from musaigen no phantom world

6. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

That's Gem Fighter. RFKO. You'll need to pay some site like $11 for them to make you an account on there.

7. SmexyChicken

SmexyChicken Member

Both look enjoyable and pretty much balanced~

8. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

I don't know about the Phantomcore, It might be OP in team mode.

SmexyChicken likes this.
  9. SmexyChicken

SmexyChicken Member

True, it could use a better cool down~

Tides likes this.
  10. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

>Balanced
    >In RF
    Lel you realize this is nimonix were talking about

tinytinytinytiny and Yusuke like this.
  11. oGmarkV

oGmarkV Member

The scroll's amazing honestly. The only thing i dont like is the recycled animations or in other words the Telos grabs. Telos is an amazing scroll and I'm glad to have it but I believe those grabs should be for Telos only. They pretty much already made this mistake with Krav Maga...

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  12. SmexyChicken

SmexyChicken Member

So I'm guessing you haven't used: Karate, Red Scorpion, Wing Chun, Agent, Baguazhang, Geumgangtu, etc~

13. Pocajong

Implying i dont have all of these
    Implying the new scrolls arent balanced to begin with
    Implying you havent seen inferno pre nerfs when it was released and even then nerfed to a garbage state
    And even then majority of your list cant fight some of the newer scrolls with their godlike 2 hit stuns
    The implications are too much today

14. SmexyChicken

SmexyChicken Member

Wait so based off what I'm reading:
    You don't own any of the 'balanced' scrolls
    And then when a new scroll comes out and then gets changes to balance it out, it becomes garbage
    So balanced scrolls = garbage? o_O

Well, based on my experience I've seen the developers and a couple of game portals work together at some point to get both scrolls and exocores more balanced, and of course the job isn't done and probably will never be for now. So let's not just drop the bomb on the developers especially with drastic changes as of right now~
    I understand the repetitive tactics, but that's all the whole asks for, not just individuals~

15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Hopefully the shop is updated when RuF relaunches. Were there any new sets in the Gem Fighter shop?

16. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

no

tinytinytinytiny and HumoLoco like this.
  17. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Well damn. We haven't gotten any new sets for awhile now. I like the updates and all but it wouldn't hurt to throw in new clothes as well.

18. Dreccy

Dreccy New Member

All i'm going to say is "Break Break Break".

19. Pocajong

Wew lads i dont think you understand what i wrote
    Implying i dont own all of the scrolls= I have all the scrolls idk how you didnt understand that but ok fam

"And then when a new scroll comes out and then gets changes to balance it out, it becomes garbage
    So balanced scrolls = garbage?"

Youve seen inferno pre-nerf when it first came out u could infinite juggle at ever wall doesnt matter moment it got nerfed you dont see anyone playing it because its legit now garbage
    Penack is a ****** great example of how broken a scroll can be
    Vola is broken and deserves nerfs but nope
    Red rock got a slight nerf but thats still going strong
    again this is nimonix they dont do sht when it comes to balancing but hey lets nerf exos for BM only that'll be fair like the small populace we already have boss modes

Well, based on my experience I've seen the developers and a couple of game portals work together at some point to get both scrolls and exocores more balanced, and of course the job isn't done and probably will never be for now. So let's not just drop the bomb on the developers especially with drastic changes as of right now~

I understand the repetitive tactics, but that's all the whole asks for, not just individuals~

Who said dropping the bomb on developers when time and time again they cant even fix simple glitches? The games majority of glitches comes from the panic attack but yeah lets not just have a HUGE chunk of our game be buggy due to this one aspect, you cant give the benefit of the doubt when over playing 6 or 7 years of this game they still dont please people when you cant even load into a game without having to "first load"
    Theres literally numerous other things wrong with this game but lets not give the people what they want lets give them more boxes
    Nimonix in a nutshell

SmexyChicken likes this.
  20. SmexyChicken

SmexyChicken Member

Okay now I understand, but still my opinion stands on the fact that most users have the same feeling for skill items where if it's not Overpowered, it's garbage. Like your example of inferno being overpowered in the beginning, and then after its nerf, it's more balanced, but since it's not overpowered anymore no one uses it anymore therefore it's considered garbage~

Over the years of Rumble Fighter being in commission, the NimoniX team has been decreasing, or losing their ability to have a fast fix on things. Don't forget the factors of releasing new content every other week, coding it to make sure it works (which takes time). Implementing events that work through the game, coding them so that they work( which takes time), and then debugging the glitches and mishaps that are happening to specific users (which takes more time than necessary). It's easy for the users to say "oh, they're lazy cause it has been taking xx:xx amount of time to fix this glitch, or that first load problem." But in the end the users don't know what's happening behind the scenes, unless someone here has experience developing this game in their headquarters. (In which I highly doubt)~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.