Update on store & G4 Gears

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KingJubei, Oct 4, 2016.

Tags:
?

G4 Gear and Item store

Poll closed Oct 18, 2016.
  1. Yes G4 Gear

50.0%
  2. No G4 gear

8.3%
  3. Yes both

66.7%
  4. No both

8.3%
  5. Yes Item store

41.7%
  6. No Item store

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KingJubei

KingJubei Member

The Item store is not that great. Back in Mayn they at least had ways for you to make money. Plus you can get a a lot more in their item mall then this one. you had a chance to get a mount instead of waiting for a drop that barely happens. i have kills 20+ people and still not a drop beside a 3% tin. Mayn store was better. Try making it at least closer to it. It would make your company more money because more people will want to pay for stuff like that.

God 1-4 gear. Most of us are all G4 and we are using M33 sets. Why? It makes no sense to Increase Level Cap to have the same gear we did at the last Level cap. Pvp is boring and more players are about to quit. Put it this way and ask yourself this. Would you take a promotion at work for same pay and get nothing out of it? basically you let us level 4 more times and we get nothing out of it. We want Higher Gear and better stores. If this doesn't change. Then prepare to lose more players and Refund our moneys. I have spent almost 600 dollars on this game and its still not the best it can be. Aeria and Mayn did better than this.

jixxen likes this.
  2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Lol thank god
    I have not spent 1 cent and i have a lot of goos stuff because the game is not p2w based and most love that
    Dont make this another p2w like age and mayn ... Mount system is awesome 3 persons only have mounts so far lets wait

3. Hookie

Hookie Member

i like just the gears idea, p2w sucks in terms of whos gonna have the most power.
    i also think we need to release nans.... the game is called "Rise Of The Sky Clan"
    not "The non-existent Sky Clan"

KingJubei likes this.
  4. KingJubei

KingJubei Member

True but the item shop does need more stuff. because not a lot stuff in the game people can get but need them

5. Hookie

Hookie Member

yeah it needs the lucky scrolls for enchant and alot of others but the game would no longer be "hard" lol XDDD

6. Rebel

Rebel New Member

g.ms u make us just voting , tell us when gona be down all thos votes

7. Rebel

Rebel New Member

why we shold voting for g4 gears and item mall
    u most put it without voting lol dont lose time on voting.. plz more serioz