[Updated: 01/25] TwelveSky 2 Classic Now on Steam!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Dec 6, 2016.

1. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Update 2: Twelve Sky 2 Classic will be launching on Steam at 10:00 AM PST January 27, 2017. Thank you for all your support up to this point and more.

Our steam page can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/539650/

Update 1:
    The Steam game release approval process is taking longer than we anticipated. As such, the launch of Twelve Sky on Steam has been delayed. We will update this announce post again once we receive additional information from Steam.

Thank you for bearing with us during this time.

------------
    Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that TwelveSky 2 Classic will be launching onto Steam on December 16th! Mark your calendars and keep an eye on this announcement as we will update this post closer to the launch date with additional information.

Once again we want to thank you all for your support in bringing TwelveSky 2 Classic back and a big thanks to everyone that got TwelveSky Greenlit!

120616_main_banner.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  2. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Yup and to think I supported you guys in getting it onto steam, shame on me so are you guys gonna hire a real dev to sort game out or just throw game out in its current state ?

3. passerby

passerby Member

woot.. right in time too.. i was gonna leave on the 16th if ur not gonna update us about steam.. guess all that farm isn't for nothing.. tnx g.m

jadah likes this.
  4. arbani

arbani Member

hhahahaa...congratz..finally....I knew it....lol..
    private server can do this ? :D...hahahhaa

jadah likes this.
  5. arbani

arbani Member

gaz u guys learn how to speak turk now ? :DD
    hahaha...

6. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Lmao DEAD. #RIP RedFoxGames

jadah likes this.
  7. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Merhaba Nasilin :) = Turk

jadah likes this.
  8. wendric

wendric New Member

Boom hahaha

jadah likes this.
  9. wendric

wendric New Member

Back to zero?

10. eLzimatS

eLzimatS Member

GM .. im happy that the server is on steam ... but suddenly my account has been banned please help me back my account i like to play this game and love this server ... not me selling items please help me please grant my request please give me a second chance even god gives a second chance please

jadah likes this.
  11. eLzimatS

eLzimatS Member

bro me too i still online then tell people to stay in server .... please bro help me back my account my account has been banned this is AurazimatS bro please help me

jadah likes this.
  12. eLzimatS

eLzimatS Member

gm ? happy to hear that news . but suddenly my account has been banned please give me a second chance gm shinen

jadah likes this.
  13. anding

anding Member

ahh steam...does this mean that no more hackers, no more dc's in wars, no lags, the server will be generous enough w/ regards in dropping items, and above it all no more stupid players (leader wanna be who accuses you as spy and kick you out in a guild without enough proof, this kind of stupid people should be ban too)....anyway nice to hear that there are people now who are ban, g.m. are starting to work...no to hackers and no to anomalies, ban them forever..

14. anding

anding Member

congrats in advance for being in the steam now, hope this game will last longer....

Gregthemighty likes this.
  15. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

You will need more then just stesm to bring back players
    Do some cool events and shinnen you need to be active just afk isnt gonna help anything otherwise all the players that left past 2 weeks will not return and you can see that the game is pretty dead just by seeing faction points

16. anding

anding Member

when there are game problems, like the red bars before and the server is full, you people behind this game should have at least explain the reason the why and how's..do you think an event is enough to compensate those? not counting the not so good service you are offering. of the 10 wars that i joined before i got dc'd 9 times not counting the lags, and i am using a 15mb connection...we used to be 15 or more ts2 classic players here, from the red bars to the full servers problem only 3 players left to play ts2 classic and that's on and off. and drop items were only enjoyed for those who can afford premium service or for those who stay 24/7 in the game. hmm well goodluck, i hope you give good offers now to your players since you are now in steam..no more hackers(ban them) and ban the scammers. when there are complains about hacking please have an effort to investigate.

17. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

wtf do you mean hackers?

18. arbani

arbani Member

The 1 is stupid player was u anding...lol..above of all what r u saying now is a crap...If u feel bad being this server u r free to go...no 1 care...everythng happened on this server already explained by g.m...if u cant take it ? Its ur problem..no need to barking...the reason u got kicked from guild coz no point have u...like what r u saying now...no point

#PaNik89 o_O

19. arbani

arbani Member

This is such a good news guys for us...hope this move make server back to life...to old player would like to back in game...feel free to come...

20. arbani

arbani Member

He means u nab...u and anding same...hahahah..but u are 200% spy...and he 100% still grinding...hahhaa