[Updated: 01/25] TwelveSky 2 Classic Now on Steam!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Dec 6, 2016.

1. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

2 or 4? xD

2. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Well regardless, The fact still stands. That the changes that had to be made to make the game enjoyable for all, were not made. Good luck to all, and good luck to everyone behind the 12Sky2 Classic staff team.

If you indeed make these changes please be sure to inform all your registered users. I'm sure all the players that had quit during CBT and after, would return only then. Thanks!

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

2? 4? does it matter? you get Auto hunt for 100m silver which with this event going is no problem to make

4. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

You know I really don't understand why you're so dedicated to getting pill prices changed? I started a newb and by the time I got to m33 I already had 2b. The event that's currently going on and that has been even extended, which thank you by the way GM Shinnen and the readfox team. Has given light to new players to be able to obtain an item called Santa's Box which has the opportunity to provide a play from 1 million to 100 million silver. A long side with that, there is also a 3x xp/drop rate event for the next 10 days. Still you continue to complain and drop on a useless conversation. I get it, you're frustrated you don't really understand how to play a game. Get on, and grind. All you have to do. There are plenty of players among the guan, jin, and fujin faction that have provided low levels with money to go grind because of these so called "expensive" pills.

Autohunt is still being provided for new players, players get a whole inventory full of pills to begin with, and on top of which I can not implore more, Santa Box's are dropping. While writing this message I seem to have gotten one.. oh look.. 50m. :)

5. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I've been playing since the drop rate started, until this very moment. and only 3 Santa's box have dropped. So really, I find your info very false. or perhaps you were just very lucky. I was also in sos for over 3 hours.

6. MikeDaddyG

MikeDaddyG New Member

Launch wans' bad.. there's more people.. err...... i think..

7. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

LOL, only 3? I can make 3+ bill by making a new m33 xD

8. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

So April 4 iv been back to the game for the first time in years and within 5 mins i got a 100m santa box :D iv been reading this forum hoping to get a feel for the community and i have to say im saddens me when i read these comments. After playing prit much every mmo rts and well game out there iv come back to this game because it will take 100000000s of hours to get things this game out of all the ones on the market is the only one to have real RNG. Seeing people saying this game is pay to win also makes me sad. pay to win implies that if you pay real money you can get items or game breaking abilitys that the common player cannot. this game has non of this. all items can be bought from other players or if your lucky found in boxes around events or just from lucky drops. This means this game is NOT a P2W it just means you might have to actually invest time in to crafting an awesome set of items. while you can pay to speed up you ability to hit a happy cap it is by no means required. Please stop calling this game pay to win and whining about how hard you had to work to get that perfect item and just enjoy the fact your hard work payed off.

9. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

A lot of players do actually buy Elite items or Iron Condor Pet with real money. Most Elite Item in-game has been purchased as such transaction. The game itself is not pay-2-win but players tend to p2w here in this game.

10. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Hope the gm's don't find out who, that's against the ToS.

11. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

Even if some people break the rules and spent cash for items from private players this would still not make it a pay to win. This game would still be PTA (pay to advantage) I can without spending money still get any of the items these players broke the rules to buy.

12. sirTabz

sirTabz New Member

Only 1 server? Open more channel or server pls.. cant login its always full...

13. xxferminxx

xxferminxx Member

What lol^ it's never full it gets three little green bars max bro the game isn't that big it's your connection.

14. Navrant

Navrant Member

Update please...!!!

15. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

So its been a while since this game came to steam :) and i have to say im having a blast! I Think with some TLC and a little community/ Dev communication this game has a legit chance to be as good as any current top end mmo :) that being said I hope to get some answers to a few questions!

1) now that this game is on steam, Do you see a future where the steam workshop could be implemented? this would let the community aid in updating the UI Textures and other arias of the game that are lagging behind. Even if it is only implemented on your approval it would save Red Fox allot of time and work and it would be for free.

2) Do you have a rough direction you want to take this game in the future, or are we not going to see anything "new" added to this version, or just updates towards parity with the Korean version?

3) Do you have a rough time line for when you would like to see this game version update?

4) Are we going to see a dedicated team for 12sky2C or is that contingent on popularity of the game? if it will not be getting a dedicated team would you consider letting community members aid in development via steam workshop or other methods?

I am dedicated to helping improve community relations and promoting a healthy community for this game :) I hope that together with the help of this dedicated community red fox can start Turing 12sky2C in to a profitable and enjoyable game :)
    I hope you have a wonderful day/week/year and look forward to a response.

16. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

I know i am wasting my time as the GM's never take notice of there own game but you need to update to a higher level of service on the server as just moving items around is becoming a real pain then you have hp lag that's killing PVP

upload_2017-4-30_1-33-29.png

I know my internet is nothing special but its not my internet at fault its the bad server you use

I also can not use mount absorb pills anymore

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  17. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

It depends on how close you are to the servers. Servers are fine. I experience no lag. Just a very little delay than what I'm used to compared to another gaming company that used to have TS2. #VapeNation
    -Exp

18. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Will you guys please at least restart the God Dam Servers everyday the game gets worse watch the video and you will see what i mean

19. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

Servers are fine. I don't lag.

#VapeNation
    -Exp

20. TimeTrado

TimeTrado New Member

I don't know what you guys talking about here... The problem I see with those lagged are those that are running full screen mode, which this game wasn't made for higher resolution as you can see. the mouse and the click from gaz3k video., The game is limit to a standard resolution made for 2008. So lower it down and you will be fair. SERVER IS NOT LAGGED IT JUST NEED TO BE REBOOT HERE AND THERE TO HAVE A SMOOTHER EXPERIENCE FOR ALL PLAYER! :rolleyes: Just like we all need to step outside for a few mins... u know g.m :oops: