[UPDATED JAN 29] White Dragon Rising

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Strongestutin

Strongestutin New Member

+1
    100000% chance that it well boom if you try to make +1

2. arkit

arkit Member

Lol. I know someday people will rise this question up and will accuse of me using bug. Allow me to explain and give you some proofs. I reach level 79 since 7 March 2018 as you can see date in my screenshots. We know this this Unlimited Daily Quest does exist from patch 4.25 and this patch was released around April 2018. If you ask me how i did reach the levels which people thought to be impossible? It was by exp in caravan and consume hmws along the way. That time accretia won 2-3 times a day and hmw was not an big issue. I earned 1.5% up to 2% depends on how many ores and hmw seller i got. I stay all day in ORE Npc to buy all hmw from seller for 2-3million each hmw and that was for almost 2.5 Years since 2016. This screenshot is one of 1000 screenshot i take everyday for documentation. I have screenshots from lvl 70 to 80. Its not an easy task, as i have to play for 10-12 hours everyday to buy hmw and farm ores. It takes around 2.5 years to reach lvl 80. As i did reach lvl 80 at August 2018. It takes about 5 months to reach lvl 80 from 79 as accretia does not win as many as before due to Overpowered Bellato MAUs and many accretia quit in CW. I can merge those 1000 screenshots to be in 1 video but i dont think that will be enough to make players believe it. There willl be a guy like you everyday who will ask same question and i dont want to waste my time for it. Let GM and other player who support me tell the truth. Again, i dont need to lie because i am proud of what i am doing even this game dying but i knew i must finish what i've started. I reached lvl 79 before game got messed up with new patch 4.25 but i must keep going. If there is a hack to level up faster. I am sure there will be pro hacker out there who will level up to 80 before i did but many didnt reach that level or they're just hiding from GM. Feel free to judge me, reaching level 80 is not impossible. It just takes lots of time and dedication to reach it. I gave everyone the clue how i did reach the level and now its up to them to work for it.
    received_1880191388698074.jpeg

flipO, Kulangot2000 and Xanster like this.
  3. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

Dont let them kids worried you. All these years I play rf I learn, as long GM know you legit, that is all it matter, and if you not legit, how come you are still here ? -King-

arkit likes this.
  4. vondiehll

vondiehll Member

Ok !!! St.Claus exists.

5. tr1e3ze

tr1e3ze Member

[​IMG]
    Trade impossibility

This is very good, so everyone will need to make their own by eliminating and / or reducing the likelihood of abusive trading

6. MichaelDD

MichaelDD Member

how can we obtain callina if the hero quest doesn't fix?

ricciparker and bube92 like this.
  7. Nightwolf

Nightwolf New Member

Strongestutin you need to chill

[CM]MBL where should I go from here? :D

1Dragon.jpg

8. AngeloRF

AngeloRF New Member

They are upgradeable by type C upgrade? or just by hands?
    if it's just by hands, this is another useless update.

9. mell85529713

mell85529713 New Member

GM WHERE WILL DROP THE BD CALIANA?

bube92 likes this.
  10. fernandez

fernandez New Member

By hands, but isnt hard to upgrade...so far I had no difficulty upgrading. But, for other parts, need to fix PitBoss Caliana and this one from PitBoss Belphegor.

11. arkit

arkit Member

GM, could you make different kind of boxes for each class? For example, Make 2 Type Of Box which is 1) Warrior Dragon Box gives Melee Or Race Special Weapons (Launcher/Staff depend on race) and 2) Ranger Dragon Box that gives Ranged Weapon or Race Special Weapons. The reason Race Special weapons appear in both box because all class can use Race Special Weapons. This will save our hard work than gambling in hope to get weapons for our class. I got tons of ranged weapon which is unusable for me and i don't play other class beside melee.

12. Sulivan

Sulivan New Member

Please fix ELAN daily tasks

13. Sulivan

Sulivan New Member

There's no way to get keys

14. bube92

bube92 Active Member

123.jpg

i wonder if redfox ever tested any of the crap they get from CCR before they implement it to their servers.

15. Sulivan

Sulivan New Member

GM, Hello.
    You open the White Dragon Rising and do not provide access to accessories. This is an invalid update. Are you teasing us?

Triztt likes this.
  16. Kulangot2000

Kulangot2000 New Member

RECLASS event please GM... :(

17. Triztt

Triztt Member

Still no Calli BD dropping in game. Only a few spam keys (bugged or spammed year ago).
    GM hello?

18. Kulangot2000

Kulangot2000 New Member

RECLASS event please GM... :(

19. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Erm don't you mean Siege kit?

Cause everyone knows the race specials are Siege Kits, Summon Pets and Mau cause these are the things that can't be used with level+ jades... Siege kits still need to be made class specific to striker like Summon pets are to grazier and Mau are to Armour Rider.

#Justsaying

20. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

Melee using sk just for pve . Can’t kill no one with it . Just relax