Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, May 24, 2018.

1. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

Heyoooo

Just wondering if its possible for us to get updates on stuff like the class balancing, new lvl caps, new maps?, mobs and any other new fun stuff you guys have coming our way :)

Seems to be a trend to keep it really hush untill literally a few hours / a day before we get the content.

Would be lovely if we could even get little hints or a cheeky sneak peak of new stuff!
    It gives us time to speculate/plan/get exited while we run the same route through srs more times then we care to admit haha

You'd be surprised how much a ss of a new weapon, or a new mob, or even the first letter of the new lvl teir could get leagues talking ;)

Not everyones here to complain about everything, some of us have been here for a long time, and we remember what it was like to get 0.01% at gb12, or having a +10 meant you were a refining god, a hacker or a gm in disguise XD so for us oldies all this new content is great keep it coming !
    i for one love and really enjoy the game, and cant wait to see what you guys have in store :).

Cheers,
    Windy~

rashbrasil likes this.
  2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

@WindStruck We're working on Class Balancing and Illusive Branch at the moment and will definitely provide a sneak peek once we get our hands on some screenshots. The expected release date for this patch is June 12th.

Here's what to expect:
    • Kung Fu and Mastery of all classes will be revamped
    • The requirement to obtain Skill Books has changed.
    • Characteristics of Weapon items will be added (effects will vary depending on the character class/rank)
    • All existing Skills & Points of the character will be reset to default.
    Here's an example:
    Skill Name: Summoning Spirits of Fire Ghost
    Current Skill Concept: Increases one's own abilities by %d for %d minutes.
    New Skill Concept: Reflects one or more crowd control effects for %d minutes at a %d%% chance. (Stun, Paralysis, Silence, Sleep, Disrupted Nerves, Poison, Nerve Poison, Lethal Poison, Confusion, Darkness, Shackles, Fear, Blindness, and Bleeding)

3. AlphaGod

AlphaGod New Member

You mean to say some skills that took months to train like smashes and nukes will be reset too?

what is illusive branch?

4. [GM]Ahri

I am not 100% sure but will keep everyone informed once we get the official patch note. The Illusive Branch is an item to summon monsters.

ChowChow likes this.
  5. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Summon monsters? Is this similar to summoning pet for aid? You got me excited now.

6. [GM]Ahri

Not Pet. The content you are talking about will be implemented late fall of this year.

WindStruck and ChowChow like this.
  7. fero001

fero001 Active Member

8. [GM]Ahri

9. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

are we getting new Weapon(HI level requirement) with the new map/new cap level release?

10. fero001

fero001 Active Member

What do you mean what item ?

All of them as i said i used IM pazzes and i had 9x increased drop rate and got nothing.

I made already more then 200 full runs and droped only 1 1000dmg phys ornament. Getting Rising marble is terribly hard and then we are failing during those runs i had materials only for 4 tryies and i had to buy 1000dmg as well and then i 4x failed even with MCG and Band craft WTF ??

Not mention Kunlun jades drop . During x3 it should be better but its even worse. Some ppl told that they killed 100 boses and got 0 jades . How the hell we should make Golden bead when there is craft rate that event with stupid payed MCG i failed 20x ? Some ppl told me that took 80x to craft 1 bead

naytun and Kiriku like this.
  11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

it is just your luck bro..... I for one got a lot of jades during this event...compared to normal...

not saying drop rate is great...but the 3x drop rate...I can live with....

would not mind a 3 monthly craft rate event....and refine event lol

and I got the 1000 damage orn...easy during 3x...lol...was actually the first time I got that in a very short period of time... during normal...I get nada...

So its rng....rngesus either loves...or hates you...

not trying to undermine your point.....
    but just saying...my luck went better....FOR ONCE...
    so.....by track record........
    we all know end result...
    or maybe they surprise me...

N0LYF3 likes this.
  12. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Seems like it's a great idea to remove all attributes buff and just add reflect buff that either won't work or will reflect the CCs not even used in the game like Fear/Blindness.

About Illusive Branch - I wonder if you will be able to summon mobs to attack other enemies, like King Jin spawning monkeys.

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

On korea server in February was implemented a new update regarding the balancing of classes with an event call ' The Guardian'. F11 was updated and new NPC was created in Hefei (power of the guardian). In march update (20) was added a new level cap, 249. In march (31) is planned to release teh new map, Hainan Island. 3 events were prepared prior to the new map (contests : guess the name of new map, open to players for 1 day & so on ).

14. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Will the summer event be included in this patch as well?

15. [GM]Ahri

Yes.

dixbutts likes this.
  16. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Is there any chance for the new srs set/weap to be storable atleast?

17. [GM]Ahri

Unfortunately no.

18. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

yeah, f**k pets honestly.

Junky91 and JasonStatham like this.
  19. [GM]Ahri

Just confirmed that all clan skills learned would be reset. There will be a compensation for the reset from 6/12 - 7/10.

N0LYF3, doston8 and dixbutts like this.
  20. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

If skill manuals are planned, please don't only have them available exclusively in the item mall. If there are 'limited edition' manuals in the item mall, it would be great to allow people to TRADE them so it reduces the chance of players being scammed.

I hope it will be possible for people to obtain some x10 or higher skill manuals outside of the item mall during this time too. Updating the monthly rewards for ~10 manuals for 10x skill that are untradeable ( prevent account abuse ) would be great if nothing else!