Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, May 24, 2018.

1. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

I gave one, as @Neoblad3 said, but RF somehow removed my post. Don't be shy, Ahri, I posted A LOT of truth back then.

Professionals should NOT forget about basic game mechanics, should they? It's like telling Str don't give damage, but only HP. It was this kind of mistake.

If I get the data about crit-per-dex, I will provide such. I once had the GC one somewhere, and I guess it'll be 2-3/10k per 1 dex. It's kinda guessing, so don't take it 100% seriously.

> cry about people complaining about p2w-ness
    > talk about "true" farming
    > beg for cheap IM

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Haha its not just yours.

Thats what those Profesionals do

they are removing posts witch are telling truth.
    Ignoring posts where ppl tell about issues.
    Lie with patches
    Patch notes are mostly useless without needed information
    They are secretely manipulate with rates

Most of us know that so i am not gona write it again. Just some noobs wasting their money are adoring them but thats their own bussiness they can gave their money to toilet.

I will pay as well for game when i will have services as a customer not like some trash providing money ...

Neoblad3 and Yasumori like this.
  3. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

4. fero001

fero001 Active Member

:D :D
    You can forget it. Kr has From Xmas till now around 4-5 event. They have much better event.

You can t compare their event because here they are removing good stuff and change them for trash.
    And if there is something good they are puting that into IM boxes .

5. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

trash? so where u get set god of wind - rain, material to make set flag - rbk lv 3 ?
    GM can chage item but nothing trash
    publisher need money to run this game. so deal with them or quit.
    all strong item like KL bead can farm. if u dont want to pay, u should farm alot. if strong item can get easily, the game will die like a private sever.

Sirme likes this.
  6. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Yes i am sorry from beggining that was probably the only 1 good event and still they decreased terribly rate like 500B->1 - 3 A boxes what was almoust impossible (You needed around 100-200 A) boxes to get something. Who didn t get enought boxes before patch ( they decreased rate and then LIE that they not) has almout zero chance get it.

KL can be farmed ? Nice joke bro.

Try to get Bead from KL gj . Or crafting Golden bead ?? I heard about ppl who failed 80x and got nothing.
    Getting materials take months specially when drop rate is screwed now (events and they again ignore it ).

I failed 25x with MCG and Band creation = 150 % increase then tell me what the is is that rate ? And why should i pay for MCGs 25x 200 = 5000CC = 50$ in toilet because i got nothing.

RBK and Flag 3 very nice example try to upgrade it from Game resources from Infi dung haha another nice joke .

SRS doing 30 runs and got 1 rising marble .In total failed 6x at 2500 dmg craft again with MCG and Band craft.

If you don t mind it its your problem. If you have money for trash great but i expect service for payment .
    And yes as you said they need money to host game. With this attitude they are losing players and players will to pay is lower as well. So making preasure on them and expecting profesionall attitude and decent services without lies and ignorance is good for everybody and for game

Gescape, Revered and Neoblad3 like this.
  7. fero001

fero001 Active Member

I have not problem to farm a lot i am willing to farm months to craft items , but i am not willing spend few months of farming and then all fail.
    After SRS patch i was farming 10hours per day 9 days and have 0 ornaments . Perfect waste off time.
    So tell me if i need 5 months farm for Golden Bead, 5 months for SRS items (With current rate few years for KL beads) when i have time to play for fun or get those stuff ?

Neoblad3 likes this.
  8. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

ask yourself lol. why alot ppls can get good item without credit. why top raking are free player. and why they know how to farm but u dont know. i had 8 srs orn in 1 week why you can't? stop blaming and learn how to build and farm lol

9. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Can you give some example free to play players from top ranking? Im very courious bout it.

10. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

Hi, Hello, don't speak to me.
    This video game is as good as it's going to get right now, without any future updates. 9d is so violent already. The only thing more violent is me - just look at how violent I am. GAAAAARGGH

11. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We only removed foul language posts, and off topic posts that had nothing to do with updates. Keep in mind that we will remove toxic and off topic content every time.

12. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

You could remove the foul language itself, then, not a whole post. Especially that most of it was on topic.

13. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

me lol. im top 1 ranking from Tao

14. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

I dont know anyone from Tao who using nick luckystars0705 unfortunatly, even from top ranking lol

15. Gescape

Gescape Member

After they introduce IM-based kl beads the p2w system will be complete :) Translating it to simple language: pay thousands of $$ or get ur ass owned by those who do, regardless of the effort you put in

16. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

NhatKiemTL u know ?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  17. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

To be perfectly honest no i dont you i saw couple toons with similar name in Hefei mainly and thats it. In general i prefer stay away from vn players like others due to couple reasons.
    So unfortunatly i cant say if youre f2p player or no, maybe someone else can affirm that.

nosorry likes this.
  18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Hence why you should stop making broad statements...

Since you actively avoid half the player base...

There are a lot of f2p players doing good...
    most free players just ****...period...
    And cry for other's having money to pay their way into things...(self entitlement.. syndrome)
    the publishers even give us good items...in log in rewards...for free...

while I think if f2p should be given opportunities to be decent...they deserve nothing...
    no one does... unless you work for it...

If you buy cc with game gold, trade for items or buy item mall items...you are not free 2 play....
    you are indirectly paying Redfox...

if you sit on your **** and expect things...... good luck...getting them...in any game...

only place you might stand a chance is in consoles...and there you buy the game...hence, to get anything...you need money.....
    Heck some even have loot boxes...and cosmetic malls...

don't expect top items for free....
    bead drop chance is loow...but there is a chance...
    if you too lazy....then buy it...

the item rates in this game are by default low...whether you pay or not....(so every one is on same page...)

so give up the cash....
    or work hard for the gold...

or get pked by paying players...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    rsf666 and luckystars0705 like this.
  19. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I still wonder why dragon blood is untradable, same for tears, I really wonder what the mistery reason is?

nosorry likes this.
  20. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

KR version has it in their monthly rewards, and it's a shared item with our version. AFAIK there is only one Dragon Blood that can be used on clothing. They don't want people to trade something they give away for free. :(