UPGRADING: Elementals & Jetpack Recipes

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by [GM]Clover, May 30, 2018.

1. bordz

bordz Active Member

GM the question is where to find [BOOSTER ABILITY]? we know that jp 70 intense found on sette

2. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

they drop in sette too from daily quest mobs, 1 ability every 1 billion mobs

3. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

I have been leveling my hecate in sette and doing DQ there for almost 1 year now and I am the same, only seen 1 booster ability an I must have killed almost 500k mobs there. The drop rate needs to be increased.

4. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

There hasn't been any update to this from GMs in a long time so I was wondering if there were anything in the pipeline they may be able to let us in on. Any chance to increase the drop rate for booster ability. I have been farming in sette for about 18 months there now, atleast 1m+ mobs killed and only 1 booster ability. Please GM let us know if you even have any plans to look into the DROP RATE of these booster abilities.

5. WolfDragoon

WolfDragoon New Member

I have been farming sette daily even beyond just doing DQ.. have looted jetpacks but have not seen any abilities yet...

6. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

The current version of the RF Redfox provides is fully bugged. That is just one of a million things that do not make sense in game. Farming 10 years to make a grade one Jetpack that gives you 2% atk. On the other side spend 100$ get a cape with 15% attack. The GM's here are fully trolling every of their players / customers.

7. Serovin

Serovin New Member

Is there one of those in the cash shop? Or was this some event you're referring to?

8. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Event. Next Cape event will come soon, probably with 20% atk to make players spend money again to replace their santa cape that already replaced the gold cape.