[VIDEO]Rumble Fighter..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingxD, Oct 6, 2018.

1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  2. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

yes let's make this guy a ca for scamming me years ago

3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

This game doesn't have the need for player moderators.

LoliBot14 and Sasori like this.
  4. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

My video wasn't about me being a [CA], I just couldn't think of a title.

5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Tbh never needed them . 90% of people who were CA,started to be ignorant and look at others like on some trashes . But I would like to see some CAs in rf ,just to stalk them in moon rooms till they gonna RQ .

6. Draygashi

Yeah, but thread title and all as well?

7. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I wanted to be a vice in your guild to learn the secrete to how you have 0 messages and 95 likes.

8. Draygashi

Do something against ToS and have your posts deleted, then don't post outside of Off Topic from then on.

9. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

>Playing True Battle
    Now that's more like it. <3 I love that mode. It lets you just relax and have fun instead of worrying about a single mistake causing you to sit out for 2 minutes. :3

The only thing I would love more than True Battle would be an actual Stocks mode. (3 lives per round, maybe? Same time limit as normal Battle Mode, or maybe just 30 seconds longer?)

10. SlimeGirl

SlimeGirl Well-Known Member

considering how much people hate revs I can't imagine that being a game mode that's played very often because it's pretty much the same thing. It would most likely be played just as much as true battle is which is not a lot so there really isn't any point. also stop using meme arrows.

11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Lel xD hacked lvl ,no wonder why you are bad...

12. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

If you think I am bad then your delusional. I am not one to ever claim that I am the best, but I am far from bad. What are the requirements of being good at rumble fighter, please tell me so I can meet them. I don't really care about that Loli guy hating on me (cuz he's like a troll) but why you responding to my threads if you just tryna post negativity? Why do you even care if I am good or bad?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    WhoYu likes this.
  13. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Since you are making vids,and saying "no1 can kill me in my God form " when all you do is using shtty gmoding exo ,wings ,stats and ofc double panic that makes you a very bad player in my opinion . Btw you wont meet requirements of being good at RF ,cuz from what I've seen you would prob sweating to get 1st place without stats , shtty exo double panic and wings in a normal room . Noting personal ,but dont call yourself God or even good player in vids or forums if you are not even near to that.....

14. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

im not joking. can i get my money back??? scammer.

15. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

if i was reallly trolling, out of all the reasons i can troll with, why would i choose you scamming me??? because it's true. for example, my most-hated person on this forum, i'd like to say that saber claw guy, everyone knows he ddoses, i always tell him to‮kcuf
    off. but you, i don't hate you nor do i like you. but the fact that you ripped me off years ago stays true and i will continue to haunt you until i'm "satisfied."

16. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

So if I make a video destroying an entire room without revival items or rares will that then make me a good player? You won't even list the requirements of being a good player. Based off of what your saying I am a "bad player" because I am just having fu making videos. Do you actually think that I believe I have some sort of "God form" ? But in reality I am a good player whether you want to admit it or not. Someone who can go 6-0 without using rares or revival items is a good player. I don't know if your standard of being a good player is like being able to go 10000 - 0 but you must have some high standards of a good player and you obv can't tell when someone is just trying to have fun. I don't even think you know what it means to **** at a game. In a lot of my videos I play against people who have equal amount of rares and stats as me and I still win, SO how do I suk? Lets say though that I actually was serious when I say that I am unbeatable or w.e, my question is why does that still bother you so much? If you know I **** or w.e then you shouldn't have to feel like you need to always comment that I ****. Your saying it's not personal, but this is not the only thread where you've been making remarks towards me, so it feels personal.

If you don't like me, my content, or you think I **** fine that's your opinion and you've made your opinion very clear to me, but can you please not go on every thread I make saying that.

@LoliBot14 you can do what you want.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  17. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

no one is good at rf. we all **** equally

WhoYu likes this.
  18. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

suck is censored

Draygashi likes this.
  19. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member