WE NEED MORE PLAYERS ! ! !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by astroboy215, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Nah it hasnt always been this bad in toxicity. When I started in OGP there were plenty of people who were more than happy to help teach noobs on how to get better along with some special things like air grabbing and drop juggling

Rawsta and Tengu like this.
  2. Dawgy

Dawgy New Member

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I dont remember. I play OGP, there's nothing people to teach me how to play rumble fighter. GM Over9000 showed me the best thing on Rumble Fighter and OGP ever we witnessed. Only the hacker welcomed me to the 3rd party to teach me how to ruin Rumble Fighter that GM Over9000 supported. Oh last thing, OGP showed their true color to me that they were on their dirty side that they don't want me tell y'all about it.

4. TheGoDWatts

TheGoDWatts New Member

RF didnt actually get bad until 2010 when everyone starting hacking

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

No. til GM LaBeba showed up and everything are fucked up.

Yeezus likes this.
  6. gottablast

gottablast Member

new players don't stay long enough to know what air grabbing or drops is ya goof lol

7. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

Baed

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

We really just need a wiki. Every established game has one these days. They should really just pay @Draygashi or someone else a pile of astros to make/update one.

Rawsta and Draygashi like this.
  9. LegendarySheep

LegendarySheep Active Member

A wiki eh?

Sounds reasonable. I'm sure someone might do that for a fee, hm hm~

Yuh. But, y'know, the smaller a community gets, the more concentrated the bile is. You're gonna need a lot of sweet to outweigh the bitter.~

10. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Correct, black sheep of the flock. So you better be super sweet to them players or else

11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

who watch at wiki of the game ? o.o but anyway how can you make more people play if our managment team suk so much and do nothing ? even world biggest football (soccer) clubs going down with shtty managment . Since they got nothing good to offer aka game without laggs ( not even saying about EU to NA ) noone will come and say " Yay imma stick to this game cuz its good " Game it self is good ,but things that happened thru past few years disgusted many of us.

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

More players will only join if rf improves their game.

Rawsta, astroboy215 and HumoLoco like this.
  13. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

ESPECIALLY NEW CONTENT lol i havent been able to promote RF since we been getting old content like old boxes and stuffs

14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

how the fuck would new content get us more players? I want to rid of that bug since 2008.

astroboy215 and Sasori like this.
  15. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

New content isn’t the only thing the game needs. It needs much more to attract 2020 players.

Rawsta and astroboy215 like this.
  16. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

how long are we going to wait??

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nimonix trying to beat Berseker's score by make us waiting for their release.

18. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

I’m afraid that it’s probably eternity. It’s possible that they remake the game though.

19. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Everyone talking about new players or whatever.

I hope by this point that its clear to everyone that there will be no new players. Never. You must really be the type of person who is ignorant to all sorts of truths if you can't see how picture perfect clear the way RedFox is marketting Rumble Fighter right now.

They aren't advertising or putting effort into ideas for new players. No form of advertisement. No form of help, motivation or even attractions for any type of new player. Its simply trying to keep the current ones happy and drive until the tank runs out of gaz. That hunk of junk thread that everyone gobbled up "We will try contact Nimonix for a family system, Make these items carats etc". These changes do not benefit to RF's problems, they just want to keep the same people who fund this game here by making them happy. Even a 10 year old kid explain to anyone on why it can't have a negative impact changing all of these items to carats. Or how they won't inspire new players to join too. By trying to have people stay and constantly rotating every box in the game, most people are bound to spend. Specially since everyone can get rares timed very easily and get you hooked on wanting that item.

Don't know why people even have hope or thoughts at this point; The game is going downhill and its reaching high speeds lol.

20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

RedFox see losing ppl on game = they accomplished something but they are too busying to delete my meme.

Nimonix see money = they milking money the more they throw boxes and rigged on rate of boxes.

the one who keep feed their money to Rumble Fighter = see no issues and super blind.

new gen players see no room, boxes, trash update, ddos, more 3rd party = crying to RedFox everyday.

old gen players see game = crying and tell em this game must be die right now.

that guy laughing at us = trying to obtain the Rumble Fighter without buying Rumble Fighter from Nimonix yet he action like he own RedFox and Rumble Fighter.

HumoLoco see everyone and created meme =
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.