Weapon damage secondary refine addition on clothes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, May 21, 2020.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In what C houses you are certain that refinement secondary addition "increase weapon damage by 220" is adding up and in when you fight the mobs reflects it or not in yellow and red damage (normal/critical)? How red and yellow damage is calculate by in % or flat numbers ? Also by what stat the critical damage on weapon can be upper than normal one, meaning from what stat you twitch it ?

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I love how Eroine keeps saying something between the lines of "everyone can interpret the calculations as he wishes". WTF dude. Math is math , it's not philosophy, there is only one single truth there and no room for interpretation.

Weapon attack should work the same when it is applied by Icy epi aswell as by clothes.
    220% Weapon attack applied by single cloth gives 5k dmg
    275% Weapon attack applied by icy epi gives 20k dmg
    => This makes no sense and don't come at me with sh!t like "everyone can calculate for themselfs" this is plain stupid.
    This is clearly a bug. So stop overcomplicating things and don't act like math is philosophy lol.

Let's wait and see what the ticket answer by the RF Support will be.

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

First I am not a dude. Second, Cytrix all has explanations. Also, weapon attack is increased by other addings, not only what you just listed, in case you do not know, addings are diff by characters and reflects on general numbers in C. And btw math derivate from philosophy, in case you did not read the greeks. Philosophy was and is the science of all science. To know philosophy you have to know all :)

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

There's where you're wrong. Science has different branches. Math is in it's own branch. In math there is no subjectiv solution as you claim "for you its this and for me its this". But anyway this is getting way too far. I'll wait for an official statement.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

it will be nonsense because they know nothing

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Now yes, but back then derivate from philosophy as all the others. You can start with Pythagoras.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoras

You can wait your answer from support, but for me it is like : Are you sure you asked the correct question ?

7. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Oke but besides this discussion about math vs philosophy.
    Can u try it urself eroine. Coz how would the calculation work.
    Let's say I got 55-65k phy damage. My weapon does 2600-4100 base damage +17k from refi.
    I have 448% crit damage and 1300% weapon attack.

8. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Since I like doing experiments and contributing to the community. Here is my experiments:
    Since for some reason I cannot upload pictures, a link to imgur with the pictures.
    https://imgur.com/a/dbllpZz

Conclusion: Weapon damage from 2nd option refine is adding flat dmg

9. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Let them be? What are you trying to say?
    I wish I had costumers like you. Rolling stats to get weapon damage and then it does not work as you think it works? In normal language, this is called a scam :). Or do you want me to translate it to "înșelătorie"?

Don't try to create sides, please. I asked you, kindly enough, to prove me wrong.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  10. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I sent a ticket with a fully detailed experiment. Still waiting for an answer. I will let you know if I get something from their side.

11. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I'd say the intention behind this stat is to be damage increased by x number, they just did a mistake with the description.

Since descriptions don't represent actual actions within a program it's not really an uncommon mistake, well not in this game anyway.

12. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Yes but it does increase the Weapon Attack %. But unlike other items, the Weapon Attack % doesn't affect the damage.
    That's the whole point about this story. So, there is something else hidden..
    275% Weapon Attack % from epithet in C character window (with flying dragon weapon) increases roughly 20k damage.
    920% Weapon Attack % from clothes in C character window (with flying dragon weapon) increases roughly 2k damage.
    1195% Weapon Attack % from epithet + clothes in C character window (with flying dragon weapon) increases roughly 22k damage.

This is what is not making sense.. The more Weapon Attack %, the more damage you should have. No need special math equations as @Eroine and @Lidiaanamihai were mentioning.

13. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The same rule applies in the char stat window, description != action.

14. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

please leave ordinary mortals and you two speak there among the saints, already too many impressions and frustrations !:p

15. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all.

To clarify, there is both an increase by points and an increase by percentage, however, there is a visual bug where both increases share the same character window stat.

The damage output is working as it should for each increase, and we will be adding the point values to the character window during our next maintenance.

16. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Thank you very much for this information

17. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Thanks for the clarification.

Apparently, the pro players thought this stat was working as expected. Ahaha, so funny to look at them now. “Ohhh, I have 5k dmg per piece and it is increasing as it should”. After all, I think you should learn some math before having such kind of attitude.
    At least you could thank the non pro players and old players (registered in 2015) for clarifying things for you.

Hope to see you soon.

18. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

They don't look so pro now - do they? To me they lost a big junk of credibility.

@ NineArts thx for clarification.

19. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I`m not sure it is good or bad news. I feel a bit embarrassed, because I used some Empty Stones and +2 at one part of my set before this topic appeared. Good it was only one piece, so far.

20. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

It seems I have to do a video and post it on YouTube. I will show how indeed my DMG goes up with more than 5k per piece of clothes with the only variable being the cloth and nothing else. Once I ll have 2 days off from work I will o that. For the record I don't care about what other people think about me. I never stated that I am pro, au contraire I always said I'm a noob.
    This noob tho did a few things in the past to help others: 1. Shared information about refining rates on new weapons. 2. Warned players to save for pets level 5 more than one month before the event. 3. Warned players about the fact that aoe DMG is not capped at 1mil thus with the right build making possible for 2 hits clearing the lld mobs. 4.This noob also gave away over 1 trillion in items and gold to the random players and gm can testify if check my account logs that I'm not talking sh1t. 5. Plvled hundreds of ppl for no charge when charging for that was a thing. Some of them can testify if they are honest. Also did not streamed this for personal gain cause I don't need anything from this game but I gave a lot to it. So this noob won't share anything from now on.
    What I got back: 1. People wishing for me to get cancer and die when I started to pk all as an atempt to fight the black market. 2. Patronising answers when I asked RF to reconsider their position in accepting an ex admin of black market in their team. 3. Trash talk from members of a certain group when I pk them at bosses to break the 4 group monopol. Cool right? Why am not saying names? The last time when I did that CM 9arts deleted my post for calling people out.
    According to support they have people infiltrated in the black market. My question is why are they there? Who are they helping?

I am fortunate in this life to have the means to be almost free. As a free person I invested a lot of time, emotions and money in this game. If it closes tomorrow I have no regrets cause I did it by my own volition. That does not mean that I will be a quiet standbyee if I see something wrong. In this life you can have a lot of types of wrong but only one type of right. Anyways good luck all.

Yacha, MinnesotaSlays and renatokpz like this.