welcome to bug online (by bugbarry)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bube92, Feb 11, 2019.

1. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

bugs.png
    put into resolved and locked thread:rolleyes:
    almost 1 year we have this 4.25 and 1 year nothing got fixed:
    65 pvp weaps still 2.5m | lowbie dq still less xp than highbie ones | hero quests still bugged | towers still useless | still no pvp maps for lowbies | broken charm gens still bugged + no npc to buy them for dalant | jetsto pb still no D items | elf land mobs still grey | gold items at elf land only for rent but cost more gp than u can get in 100 years | rusty elems and 70 jp's still not fixed nor given a proper explanation
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    that's soon 1 year ago and nothing got fixed, how can u bring new patches if u did not even fix the old ones? not to mention the new patches only brought more bugs too:confused:
    fighting fire with fire reminds me of your philosophy, how to counter bugs: more bugs.

ricciparker and Odovska like this.
  2. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

bump

Odovska likes this.
  3. Unknown

Unknown Member

Ah, so it's correct that the 60+ dailies give more exp.

Sort of recently returned to play, and noticed it's reasonably easy to gain exp as 60 with the daily-quest but totally clueless on how this was done for anyone below 60. Besides the seed reward <60's get can't be stacked, can't be sold, stored or dropped. It's ridiculous.

edit:
    So, daily quest gives highest at the X0 level (50, 60) and degrades from there.
    From what I found so far:
    50 gives 10%
    51 gives 3.25%
    54 gives 0.89%
    57 gives 0.14%

61 gives 2.80%
    63 gives 1.07%
    64 gives 0.70%

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  4. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

59 gives 0.09

5. bordz

bordz Active Member

6. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

Also, there are 3 dqs for lv 50-59, but 5 (or 6 after lvl 65) dqs for lv 60-70. I'm lvl 70 and I still get 0.78% each day with all dqs.
    The problem with changing this is: the people that used DQs to get to 65+ had an easier time than people will have doing 60-65 grinding. It sort of becomes unfair.

7. Unknown

Unknown Member

This is RF, nothing is fair.

8. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

I agree with all these points blueberry but I don't understand what is wrong with the 70 JP?

9. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

The 70 jp itself is fine. Great stat, easy to upgrade. They just created a huge upgrading system that is impossible to succeed. Theoretically you can upgrade up to [7] and get +14% stats hp, atk, or def.
    BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE: first, you need to upgrade at least +3 chaos each stage without breaking; second, the booster ability needed for this (10 each time) is harder to drop than lv 70 int weapons in Jetso.
    In other words, the amount of time and resources for only 14% increase in one of thoses stats is far more you would even spend to get to lv 75. It's virtually impossible at current rates to get a jet pack to [7]. I mean really, impossible.

bube92 likes this.
  10. arkit

arkit Member

Nice point of view about patch made by BanBerry. You made right opinion about this game and talk like the most professional player until GM decided to send you to Hawaii for free. I thought you were the pro mage with those nice forum post and guide but it turns out you are just another Verified Professional Hypocrite Bugger who destroying this game by taking advantage of broken patch. Anyway, welcome to Hawaii BanBerry. Say Aloha ~

banberry1.jpg
    banberry.jpg

11. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

you're beyond stupid dude:D
    i obtained a 75 staff and the gm joked around with us at bellchat that i get banned if i dont +5 it knowing that its only 4 slot:D
    NeutralB0009.jpg

you make urself look like a desperated retard with posts like this
    you should eat a snickers