What is better for PVE overall physical or CK?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gannicuz, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Gannicuz

Gannicuz Member

Hello ,

lately I've been questioning which one overall is better for pve , i have tested CK damage inside GC dungeon and it takes a average of 24min per run, same gear with physical damage my current average is 17min. This leads me to believe physical damage is better and faster.

Has anyone noticed this ? Would you agree or would you disagree and why ?

2. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

There is no fixed answer for this, a lot of things need to be considered, the dungeon it self, your role, your weapon(one could be better than one), your relics/seals. A lot of things. Just be a hybrid, all around good at everything and test then make the decision yourself from your findings based off of your character =)

3. Gannicuz

Gannicuz Member

I'm currently a hybrid , I have even opt for both ck and physical. Wep are repel 15×2 , yet I feel like I should be doing more damage. I wanna be able to solo high end dungeons quickly.

4. TiemL0ng

TiemL0ng New Member

dungeon vote physical damage .

5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Ck on mobs melee on bosses just like potala

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Being a hybrid it gives you the possibility to juggle between phy and chi kung. As for dungeons in some of them works better the full phy build in some of them the chi kung full build and some are in the middle. Depends on what dungeon you want to farm.

For e.g :
    -COF to GCM works a lot better phy damage.
    - In COC for mobs, chi kung skills kills faster the mobs, but for bosses need to take your weapon out or use chi kung skills, but takes longer.
    - In POTALA chi kung build and skills helps you better than the phy one.

If you want to have more damage phy/chi kung and kill faster you need to build that up in phy/chi kung style. The problem in dungeons is what you want o sacrifice in order to gain. For experience you need to build up to gain more experience using decos, relics, buffs, band attributes that boost everything related to exp. When comes to drop you boost the drop items. Damage plays an important part, because killing faster is better in every aspect. Yet there is a lot of work, time and money involve to boost your stats. So first you need to farm the dungeons that are suitable for you and give access to resources to sell and gain more OP stats and relics in order to advance to more complicated dungeons.

I play with some relics on my noob at mobs in the land and surprising chi kung role using chi kung skills killed faster with plates from dungeons. You should go test in dungeons and combine relics too, to build up the setings on your character.

Now if we talk about level, for e.g. icy dungeon red pass for me as HI12 warrior that is phy role, probably works better in team than alone. I will need to level more to IS6 to farm it better alone, yet even at IS6 probably will take me a lot time to farm it alone. So, in some dungeons, in my opinion, considering the level of difficulty vs. character levels, resources and time, I would go with a team and split up the loot and money.

Icy green and red in team :

And the others solo dungeons with phy role :

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019