When did stats become useless?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BioAsune, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BioAsune

BioAsune Member

During my last log-in, I noticed that my 115 ARM set was getting man-handled by someone with only 48 arm. I then asked him to use Nanmu on me and instead of seeing the usually 1-5 dmg per hit, i was seeing 20s and 30s. What the hell happened to our stats?? Why did something happen in the first place??

Shana likes this.
  2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

I mean the fact that you see 20's and 30's when it should really be above 100's is still insanely low so good for you o_o. To answer your question though, damage values were changed on display but there is an ongoing thread about all the things wrong about it(so they say) because it is believed that the damage is still the same even though the values being displayed are incorrect.

3. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

If you need stats RIP

4. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I'm not sure of the exact update that did it, but a few years ago, during the Gamescampus era, Nimonix decided to make damage numbers false.

We figured this out when we noticed a 20 str vs 20 arm combo was doing close to 800 damage if not more, but didn't take the 1/3rd HP it should have (Considering HP to be about 2500.)

As I've noticed, it's most likely like this to hide that they nerfed the potency of stats. It basically takes a +2str to get +1 damage. Which means +2arm to block +1 damage. Speed and Jump weren't affected by this nonsense. They only did all this because they didn't want to remove the stat boosts possible from the Avalon Drivers. :v (Or at least, That's what I believe is the reason. They don't have any way of communicating with us, and haven't really shown that they -want- to do that, so I'm just going to assume they're mean and/or incompetent until proven otherwise.)

5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

something went horribly wrong with the stat and damage displays, which also caused many bugs to the avalon driver gems

there's rumors that this was an intentional thing

whether it's an accident or not, I have no idea

6. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Shana likes this.
  7. Swervo

Swervo Active Member

Not really hard to do since the majority of the players with high stats couldn't show the slighest bit of skill .

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Stats DOES NOT MATTER! :>

Only HP and SP are op now

tamirtov likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.