Where's the Iron Plate?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Chaser56, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Chaser56

Chaser56 New Member

I was doing the "Conquering Death Valley" collections under the Living Tab and have completed collecting all items except for 20 Iron Plate. Can any one tell me which mob or mobs drop Iron Plate? I used to play 9D a long time ago, and I thought that the Giants in Zz dropped them but after killing very many Giants of all types (Giant, Earthly Giant. Superior Giant) I still haven't collected even 1 Iron Plate from any mob on the map. if any one knows, please tell me or is this one of those bugs or glitches that I keep running into. Thanks for any information given, mates.

2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Can't remember mob name but the ones closer to dungeon I think

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We can confirm that this item drops from Giants, Superior Giants, and Earthly Giants.

If your character level is too high above these mobs, the material may have a low drop rate, or may not drop at all.

4. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Hey bud, could you give us a little advice on how us high lvls should farm low lvl mobs for event mats. Like you said, they have a low drop rate for us or they don't drop at all. With golden events some of us have too much drop and like Ahri said "too much drop can be a bad thing"
    I know an option is deleting one of our toons and remake to farm mats but I for one don't like deleting a toon :(

5. Chaser56

Chaser56 New Member

When I was doing the collections for Death Valley, I was grinding on all the giants (giant, earthly, and superior) when they were about 4 lvls higher than me (Their color was orange at the time). When I stopped grinding on giants, their color was light blue or 4 to 5 lvls lower than me and not once did I get even one iron plate to drop which is why I was asking which mob dropped iron plates or if there was a game glitch with the iron plate drop.

6. TataRamboMania

TataRamboMania New Member

i collected iron plates from Powerful Iron Giant mob, about 3-4 levels below me, at Hall of Bloody Ghosts, Shi Zhang. Drops were about 3 out of 10.