Why is PVP so toxic in 9D?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDrewCrew, Jun 8, 2019.

1. RingoChan

RingoChan Member

I think that was what Drew preferred too, that you pk him rather than his league mates.

He is kind, like you are, and has a sacrificial spirit in him to help his band/league.

Also, I'm glad you speak english well and could help us understand why Hari was mad at llllNat.
    I have had a language barrier with Hari as I'm not fluent in her language.

2. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden New Member

Im not the League Master.
    I dont make these decisions. If my League Master declared war. Im going to do my part.
    I can just do my best to explain her situation cause she cant speak english fluently.

KaMiguel likes this.
  3. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden New Member

When you're IS6 Cap Exp and one of the best PVP'r on the Server. You dont have to ignore him. You can make them regret it :)

4. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Member

But why involve other people who has nothing to do with it?

5. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden New Member

She is trying to beat him out of the game. A part of that is making it so no hero band will accept him. She will burn any league he joins. This isnt petty squabble. She passionately hates him, while I just want the victory epithet. I got my 100pts and left them alone.

6. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Member

She does know he can just make another account right?

7. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden New Member

You have a good point, but that'd be admitting defeat on IIIINats part. Im not sure he is willing to do that. I think hari would be satisfied to have him abandon that character

8. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Member

Thank you.

9. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

hari all ways been the type to make people quit the game/make new accounts etc, so she can control more of the black market, if he wants to not get spam pk 24/7 its the only thing he can do, but don't forget hari is fully pve, so go full cri seals and get her while shes farming. then she will record a video and say you dmg hack. Bit odd that shes not baned, since ppl on this thread even buying items from her with real money.

i guess red fox stoped caring about this game.

10. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden New Member

she has 100% pvp reductions and 96% Reflect. If you wanna kill yourself. Go for it.
    She's never been full pve.

11. TheDrewCrew

TheDrewCrew New Member

Hey guys,

Thank you for contributing to my thread and giving me your opinions. And thank you Zak for clarifying and addressing the issue. I am going to ask the GMs to please close this thread so we can put the issue to rest.

And if anybody needs help with nasty PKers let me know @MonkDrew I will try my best to help ya out (buffs or otherwise).

Thanks,
    D

12. Daoji

Daoji Member

Black clan are not the only (clans) PKing lower-levels, and AFK'ers in safe-zone/s during times of war---both black and white have the same quality of players. Black-side just happens to have a larger population which I find is more active off-event/boost times.
    Sure, there is one or two specific players whom log purely to farm karma, but all you have to do is mark their times and finding something better to do (dungeon runs, catch-up on quests etc) during.. or let them do their job, quickly and don't grip about it on map chat (or you'll give them reason to grief you).

The better question is whether or not the pros (attributes) of joining a PvP / warring league out-weigh the cons of being in a smaller band, or even being solo.

ACAB1312 likes this.
  13. begar2

begar2 Member

Funniest thing is that most of those PKers are claiming themselves as stong pvpers but they are playing on Tao and only bully low levels or pve or weak players. Its funny that they are not playing on Yin proving their qualities. This server should be pure PVE or there should be Anti PK pills or Option to turn off PVP except bloody plain.
    Who wants pvp can play on Yin and prove their qualities ....

ACAB1312 likes this.
  14. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

i could care less about pking her/him he don't solo his account its 3 players, well prob 2 now since 1 of them died, but its just odd that he/she isn't baned yet but what ever lol.

You really don't have to keep def this human scums that are making players quit and selling items for real money. chill mate.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 7:52 AM
    ACAB1312 likes this.
  15. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden New Member

Eh, ive done my part in explaining the situation. Im not trying to argue the morality of hari. Good luck yal and have fun.