Windows 10 Scaling?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Starberry, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Does anyone know how to resolve an issue in which this game launches incredibly small, so I'm forced to launch it on full screen?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : Lol typo issues with my new laptop sorry

EDIT 2 : Okay, fixed the problem with it launching small, now there's just small text in-game.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  2. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

It maybe has to do with your screen resolution , try playing around with it to see if that works.

Or maybe you enabled widescreen in the Rf settings

3. Starberry

Decreasing (Enlarging) the screen resolution does make the client larger, but everything else within the client "doesn't".

Wide screen isn't the issue sadly. In fact, turning it on with windowed mode does completely nothing. It just gives me the same result as just enabling windowed mode alone.

4. YagoomiBisen

YagoomiBisen Well-Known Member

bump!
    ya boi cant even get the game to launch on windows 10!

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

tamirtov likes this.
  6. Starberry

tamirtov likes this.
  7. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

I went into the .exe file, went into properties, compatibility tab, set as administrator, then change high dpi settings, ticked program dpi, high dpi scaling override, and let system override (enhanced). Make sure you also open advanced scaling settings and tick prevent blurring. You can also specify the scaling on your own if you've updated to the latest windows 10 version 2004, I don't recommend scaling beyond 150% though. Typically, if you have any monitors larger than 1920x1080 then you'll want to change the display scaling to default 125% in the windows settings first, otherwise keeping it at 100% would result in original pixel size, in which Rumble Fighter's default is the tiny 1024x768.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.