Yin/Yang/Body/Soul damage

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Ultim8sage, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Ultim8sage

Ultim8sage Member

Hi guys,
    Some time ago i was doing some Wild Tower runs and was talking in league chat about Golden Bead. As it turned out, the yin/yang/body/soul dmg from the Golden Bead does show in my damage output in the character window, however I didn't see any difference in damage output in monsters, despite the fact that golden bead gives 1.5k yin/yang/body and soul dmg. As you might suspect, i was expecting a ~6k damage increase.
    There also are these pills that give 1k yin/yang/body/soul dmg, they also affect the damage output in the character window. I haven't tested whether they actually affect my damage output though. A friend of mine said that it only affects the KL monsters with the coloured names (in example, Yang dmg affects Yin monsters, etc)
    Does anyone have more info about this? Cause i also heard in the past yin/yang/body/soul dmg did work on normal (white) monsters/deviant clans.

2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

No one really knows not even RF.

3. Ultim8sage

Ultim8sage Member

Oof

4. JensenR

JensenR New Member

In my opinion and according to some of bros that used to play 9Dragons with me several years ago , YYBS is damages that only effect on what ever that can not resist YYBS or effected by the relationship of YYBS damage and resistance . It's like when you hit someone who has one of YYBS resistance that lower than 100 , that one will definitely get
    corresponding YYBS damage , but according to the Game definition , 1 point of resistance is equal to 1% of resistance . So theorily , anyone has 100 at anykind of YYBS resistance , nothing can hit him with YYBS damage anymore :D and only be hit by pure physical and chi kung damage
    So I think that is the reason why even with the Golden beads , you can not cause any damage . By the way , I think YYBS is not added into the total amount of damage , only stand as some kind of special penetration damage :D

5. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Golden bead and YYBS pills are calculated at total dmg , but it doesnt work properly since forever...
    Thats why this relic seems prety spowerfull but in fact is piece of sh!t.... dont waste your time/money on it !

Back in days there was a diagram (and i think its still there somewhere in forum) wich describe how elemental DMG is supposed to work...

I lost alot of time doing different test and try to explain what exact is broken but as you may expect i hit the wall of ignorane ...

Anyway ,
    if i remeber my conclusion was that only Yang Dmg work properly and partly body (aply 50 %)

Trollamite likes this.