Zombies - two simple question to GM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revered, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

1. GM - it is allowed to use zombies to farm or not?

2. Should we report ppl using them or we can all do it freely?

ZhouWarden likes this.
  2. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Tfw developers implemented an anti-bot system just to make it easier for botters. I think we should report them.

hillbenji likes this.
  3. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

wat anti-bot system?

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I've opened a ticket to Support a couple of months back asking about AFK zombie farmers I saw on various maps, and this was their response. In essence, the publishers has deemed AFK zombie farming as NOT a bannable offense, but may face disconnection during their "office hours" IF they happen to be checking on each of the game servers and IF they are checking the correct maps. o_O

So yeah, do so at your own risk, but all you need to do is wait for the officials to go to bed. Happy farming. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Revered likes this.
  5. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

meh... just steal the zombie.
    they do prefer fresh brains =)

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I like to roam Maps and kill Zombies the farmers are targeting

ZhouWarden likes this.
  7. Lightfingers

Lightfingers New Member

I didn't know you could kill the zombies... always thought they were immortal. Whats the benefit of killing them?

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

No benefit other than the afk farmers having to look for new zombie.

9. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

i really dont get whats the big issue with this lmao but ok online police to all those above i give u a clap =)

10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I don't have an issue either. I just PK the auto-farmers whenever I see them. Free Karma :)

11. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Would be nice if they'll make Tibet in tao a pvp map or remove those zombies in tibet. I also got the same response like what BirdbrainX got. Those auto farmers are even using a "glitch" with Chi Breathing. As said when on Chi Breathing, You can't attack/cast buffs unless you finish Chi breathing but it's not.

12. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

The Chi Breathing method isn't really a deal breaker since all the character needs to do is attack a guard a couple of times to lose XP to stay at the desired level for farming purposes.

I guess the reason why players frown upon AFK zombie farming is because they reap the rewards of drops and band xp while literally not investing time and effort to gain said rewards. Dungeon dependent farm requires actual player presence, time and effort to gain the desired rewards, while map farm with zombies present - gives an unfair advantage over players who do not do that. Maps such as Tibet, Loulan temples, and such are hot spots for AFK zombie farmers. The reason why we see so many of them and so often is evident that the publishers aren't really making an effort to curb this type of farming behaviour even tho they claim to make "periodic sweeps" - thus giving rise of player dissatisfaction at the sight of AFK zombie farmers.

hillbenji and Perfection like this.