AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Vagabondi

Vagabondi New Member

when server will be on ?

2. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

18th 6pm PST

3. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

WE WANT NUMBERS TO DAMAGES AHRI!!!

itsthem and Zukee like this.
  4. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

we all want something. just be glad there is a server running the game in english. last time they tried it went wrong. and i doubt they wiil try it again until the game is oficially released by redfox. and by that i mean until obt is over

5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Pertinent questions:
    • Will we be able to use the navigation system to teleport to RTD objectives like we could in CBT?
    • What has been done about the Uprooter Farming?
    • Why has the drop and skill only been set to x1?

Icynoob likes this.
  6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

1. Yes, it will be the same as CBT
    2. We're still working on all the issues of CBT.
    3. This has already been informed.

7. Blitzcronk

Thank you for your response, Ahri. We appreciate the time it takes to receive information and then relay it to us. Hopefully the issues are resolved and we'll have an awesomely smooth OBT.

Icynoob likes this.
  8. spaney

spaney Member

Hi all,
    Gm/Dev i was wondering if in OB, all the mechanics of the game,NPC or any other thing will be enabled not like in CB, or you will enable other stuff in full release?If so what will you enble now and what not?
    Also will there be the drop like on GC version?What i mean here,there will be those war spirit set droping from mobs and maybe other items i`m not pretty familiarized with the GC version. :D
    There will be any event in OB like boss spawn(but later in OB so we can lvl up a bit),exp/skill/drop event,BvW,SvS,H&S,trivia questions,collection events?(Maybe as a suggestion from playing on many pservers i`ve seen that H&S and trivia questions or any other kind of event that involves the community is very much appreciated and it shows that you care about us,but also as a tip don`t make the rewards for this events ****, give something good so people won`t flame about it. ;) )
    Thank you.

9. spaney

spaney Member

the game is not available now, it transitions from CBT to OBT,you can play it on 18.02.2016 at 6PM PST

10. TheDarkPeach

TheDarkPeach New Member

you didnt answer nr.3 so wake up and answer it pls :)

11. Kalzi

Kalzi Active Member

Boost the rates, stop being tight.

Oitza likes this.
  12. spaney

spaney Member

Gm are war spirit items going to be implemented like on gc?Droped by the mobs?Because without any solution the bamboo boss will be raped in obt too.

13. Blitzcronk

War Spirit isn't suppose to drop from Mountain Uprooter. We killed the mob dozens of times in the TW version and nothing dropped, I think the drops were bugged. Hopefully when OBT launches this bug will have been fixed so there will be no reason to farm the quest mob.

balb1n0 and Arnazz like this.
  14. spaney

spaney Member

I remember that war spirit itema where droping from mobs on gc version,with a low rate but still

15. Blitzcronk

That was with the War Spirit patch itself - Ascension of Sleeping Dragon. Mobs all the way up to 200 had a chance of dropping the boxes but what I mean is on the TW version (similar to KR) the Uprooter doesn't drop the War Spirit boxes at all. We don't have the War Spirit patch here but for some reason that mob was the only one who would drop random boxes all male as well. I think it was a bugged drop which got abused.

16. spaney

spaney Member

I think we have it,the npc to make the other boxes with acc and clothes is there in hefei only thing is that only that boss drops it here...unfortunately gc forum and everything is down so we can't se the exact patch note
    Is true that maybe the thing wasn't enabled like other stuff in cbt and the boss was a bug

balb1n0 likes this.
  17. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

I believe we have the patch here, since the mini boss was dropping those items. I think it was just bugged and I hope they'll fix it for OBT.

18. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The Ascension of Sleeping Dragon content has been revised in this version and soon for all versions of Nine Dragons. War Spirit Boxes will drop from all Deviant Clans in the dungeons. Additionally, since there is no dungeon available at lower levels, the development team have added the War Spirit drop in Bamboo Village.

Lastly, someone mention about the changes in price for the Dragon Statues. Here's a response from Paul.

RobB and Blitzcronk like this.
  19. Blitzcronk

That's all and good but you have to understand, everyone before the patch who bought the statues were increased they have already gained a substantial advantage over the ones who could not afford it. They bought it for 92k and now we have to farm a huge amount for the 2.2m and with these current drop rates, it's going to be a while before anyone can afford it. Yes, we do have the ability to receive them through RTD but in converse the people who bought them pre-patch also have this ability to obtain another one.

Vrangsinn likes this.
  20. spaney

spaney Member

Sorry if i missunterstood but you say that the boxes currently drop in dungeons from mobs? Because i`ve complete couple of red/green choice of fate dung with a friend and nothing dropped not from the mobs,not from the boxes,and rewards from boss were pretty useless C10-11 books that u get from npc,throne pass,1 be sometimes and thats it.So if what you say is true then drop needs a revisit ASAP.
    EDIT:and the boxes pretty empty more than half of them and the one that had something was pretty useless