How you feel bout Inferno's baby sister, Agni?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drevius, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

No. The big boss Nimonix is what is wrong with RF. If you still think players are complaining just to complain, you're delusional. Most of them actually have legit reasons to complain.

2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

What are they doing wrong? Do tell.

3. Yifftopia

Yifftopia Well-Known Member

Tengu sucking up to NimNoFix so he can get his scroll implemented.

[​IMG]

tamirtov, SoarRF and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

It's Hung Gar 2.0 in terms of recycled animations.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Hung Gar got every animation it suggested .-. Really guys come on now

12characters likes this.
  6. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Gg lmfao

7. Fossil

Fossil Member

I laughed a little at that one

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

It's Trash.
    Nah, jk.

But we did not need another fire scroll.. js.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  10. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

AH MAN LMFAOOOO

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Most of the scroll suggestions are ass. There I said what needed to be said.
    [​IMG]

Fraud and tamirtov like this.
  12. TrollSenpai

TrollSenpai Active Member

tyvm. tired of seeing these assholes in every thread

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Ok guys. Seriously now. Come on. Lets use our brains. If I was sucking up so I could get my scrolls in shouldn't I be sucking up to RedFox? :oops: You guys act offended that they're "recycling" stuff but I never heard two peeps when Dragon, ZTKD and Drunk Master was released with other scrolls animations. :oops:

But hey it's cool to hate, right?

12characters likes this.
  14. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

You call everyone delusional but did you ever sit back and say to yourself, "why are there so many sh*t posts in the first place?". They don't pop up randomly, just because of the fact that you accept RF in the state that is currently in does not mean that things are better. This isn't martial arts, it's a video game. Can't believe you tried to justify recycled animations in a video game because of martial arts when there are scrolls in the game that literally make you the avatar and bend elements out of your hands, that argument is just stupid. When you have tons of TKD scrolls, tons of "another" scrolls being almost exact replicas, tons of karate scrolls, and other new scrolls that RECYCLE ANIMATIONS OF THESE ALREADY OLD SCROLLS does not make the game feel like it's progressing at all. I'm not saying more scrolls is a bad thing, but if we're running out of ideas it's clearly because we're just over-saturating the game with scrolls and exos and not doing anything to update gameplay. Same maps, modes, classes, mechanics for years. Not really complaining but dont sit here and defend the developers like they're doing a good job. They release recycled op sht because they know people will go out and buy it and put minimal effort into making it.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  15. Futanari

Futanari Active Member

Never will be better than her brother.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You call that a text wall?

First off you could not be more wrong in saying the "Another" scrolls are "exact replicas". You couldn't find two scrolls more different from each other than The Serpent and Another Serpent but you'd have to see beyond surface-level animations to know that. The same goes for the other Another's but not to the same extreme as Serpent. Also where are these so-called "tons of Karate scrolls" because Tengoryu was the first Karate scroll we'd gotten since ZinKarate in 2010 giving us a whopping total of 4. And where are these "op" things you speak of because NOTHING has scratched the surface of the A+ tier aside from 2 rares; Inferno which was player suggested and Shadow Nin which is weaker than Inferno. By the way I'm not sure when the last time you checked the shop was but I'm pretty sure they sell Martial Arts Scrolls to equip such as Judo, Drunken Boxing and Combat Sambo which are real-life fighting styles. :eek: The "recycle" complaint is something new to RF because like I said earlier the game was always recycling itself between scrolls of the same school (i.e. Dragon, Viper and Red Scorpion) but nobody complained then because we understood the underlying trend. Whether you realize it or not many of the elemental styles use attacks that have roots in real martial arts or are tribute to fan favorite characters in fighting game history i.e. Shaolin Crane is Lee Rekka from Last Blade & Electro is Kyo from King of Fighters.

If this were two years ago I might be able to understand being so miffed about the state of Rumble Fighter but considering that we just got -NINE- carat skill item updates including the first Guardian updates in years... Things could be much worse and I know this because I've been around when it was. New maps would go wasted on this community which would continue to only play moon and glac 24/7. Y'know what we really need? The next Adventure Saga, Rumble Mode updates and the Blue Bandana event for reporting bad players yet nobody complains about that.

Now quit being such a sourpuss and have fun.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  17. niggafate

niggafate Active Member

Agni is annoying

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  18. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

Your speaking from the perspective of a long-term player. If I were to showcase both scrolls to a casual fan they would say the only difference is the shiny new effects. I love how you cut out the word "almost" which was pretty essential to my point. I wasn't saying they were exact replicas in terms of gameplay, I was saying they were almost exact replicas in terms of design, am I wrong about that or do you need to read the title of the scroll again?

My point entirely. You'd have to see "beyond surface-level animations to know that"

That's still 4, am i right or wrong about that?

I'm done. You completely missed the point didn't you? I never said they weren't based off real-life fighting styles because i'm pretty sure most fighting games are. I said this isn't real life fighting, it is rumble fighter. So you basically support the notion that, "We can recycle the same 2nd punch into every scroll because its based on a real fighting style". That's your argument? Why are we applying real-world logic into a video game where you can transform into a sheep, or have 2 giant hooks on your arms? Makes no sense. The game shouldn't feel the need to stick to a certain formula because it's a FANTASY fighting game, you don't need to be realistic if you don't want to.

Bad argument because that was when the game was lacking in content in the first place. Dragon viper and red scorpion were all old scrolls, and only the 2nd of their appropriate class and were clear upgrades from their counterparts. Years later and they are still sticking to this trend which is the whole point of this discussion. Like I said before, you accept the fact that they continue old trends and you accept it how it is, but that doesn't mean its getting better.

Irrelevant. My argument wasn't "rumble fighter isn't based on martial arts", but you set a good example of how I can explain my point. Let's talk about King of Fighters. Very old game, we'll take the king of fighters from 2003 and compare it to 2005, where they added a lot of content. Taken straight from the wiki "The four largest innovations The King of Fighters XI brings to the franchise are the Quick Shift, the Saving Shift, the Skill Bar and the Dream Cancels." and now from XI in 2005 to the one released last year in 2016. 13 new characters, changed mechanics, upgraded graphics, etc etc etc. 2005 to 2016 is relatively the same as RF in terms of age. RF has been up for over a decade. Now go ahead and compare the progression of King of Fighters system to what RF has done in it's decade and you tell me which one has had better improvements made. Matter of fact i want you to play all the characters in the game and you tell me which ones feel exactly the same, which ones feel like "Another" character. I'll wait for you to make the argument.

I'm not upset, I just don't understand your stance on defending this game. Yeah, it could be much worse I GUESS? But things could be much better too. How could things gotten much worse in the first place? From OGP to GC, to Redfox it's the same crap, it would be a shame if RF got worse. If new maps would just get ignored, why not make something to make moon and glac different...? Or add a new mode to play on moon or glac...? Again getting to my old point.

Nobody was being a sourpuss and not having fun, I still play RF because it is fun.

That's why i've been playing for years, and i can definitely tell you every time I come back it feels like the same game still. Not complaining, but you shouldn't be defending it and that's where I have a problem.

tamirtov likes this.
  19. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

The >>G of Agni is seriously amazing. Seems very mainable because I want to do a Shana cosplay avatar one day (I'll need to figure out the items required to make it work though)

Fire-based scrolls are awesome, nuff said

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  20. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Im liking Agni tbh. It aint so bad, hopefully there'll be another fire based scroll as an upgrade from agni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.