How you feel bout Inferno's baby sister, Agni?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drevius, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niggafate

niggafate Active Member

Yeah it's that the --g is crazy that sht can mag easily

2. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

LOL wtf did i just watch

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Too many word games, moving goalposts and logical fallacies (like appealing to ignorance) to respond so I'm thru here. Your arguments are too flawed to entertain any further. I -will- however say that RF is MUCH better than you give it credit for. I'm a nazi when it comes to my opinions on games and despite my fascist standards RF is the 2nd best fighting game I've ever discovered. I defend it because the game itself earned my respect even if our constantly changing host services haven't. Like I said if this were 2-3 years ago I'd be saying the exact same thing but I'm not enough of an ingrate to spit in the face of 9 carat skill item updates before we've even hit the halfway point of the year because I remember times where we'd be lucky to get 3 carat skill items in the whole year.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  4. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

Fire-based scrolls have such a long fking range

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

I've found a way to get shana sprites lol

Shana and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

More like too many misinterpretations, missed points, no counter-arguments, and fallacies that are fallacies solely based on your opinion which is illogical. How am I not giving RF some credit? I said it's fun for all the years that i've been playing it. All I said was that the direction the game had taken was flawed, and I stand by that. Like I said before, content was NEVER a problem and I support the addition of carat items. I even said in the first post that we have so much content it felt like it was becoming over-saturated. It was a good update I don't get where you caught the impression that I disliked the update, I never said that. I said RF should make more strides in terms of gameplay rather then content at this point of it's life cycle, because it's been a decade without it. You believe what you want to believe. Just a question for you though. If there was a visual and performance update, maybe 2 or 3 more modes made in the next decade, or say we can add maybe 10 scrolls and 5 more exos to the shop. Which one would attract more players to play RF? 10 more scrolls and exos, or better gameplay?

You just said exactly what I have been saying about you this entire time from the very very beginning. You held RF to a slightly lower standard because they created a trend of inadequacy. So when they came up with something decent(in terms of content not gameplay) you give it praise and ignore what has been going on in years previous. Then you sit there and say i'm moving goalpost, and i have logical fallacies in my argument, wtf?
    Agree to disagree then. My arguments aren't flawed, your just blinded or misguided. The reason why you constantly view sht posts is because there is validity to them, and there's a reason your opinion is in the minority. If you see the pattern I have been repeating the same crap I posted in my first response. I guess that's moving goalposts right?

Fun discussion, glad it came to an end.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  7. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

A flaming katana exocore? Or a Shana scroll?

hmmmmmmm

8. ashton500

ashton500 Member

I'd probably get roasted if I tried to but in lol.
    As for Agni, haven't played against it enough to rate it or whatever but from what I've seen it's ok

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Okay then what tech/modes do you want DJPandaz? Right now I'm all ears and open-minded to your ideas because for all you've said thusfar you've yet to actually propose anything with substance. Just saying thou that not every game needs more tech added as time progresses i.e. Capcom Vs SNK 2 is arguably the best fighting game ever made being unmatched in terms of skill entry, skill cap, tech and balance and its a 15 year old game.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  10. kyoz123

kyoz123 Well-Known Member

The scroll sucks

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  11. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

Lmao, it's a 15 year old game but what fighting games have the largest following right now? All the new ones. Pokken, Street Fighter, super smash bros, the last ultimate marvel vs capcom game, guilty gear, etc etc. All of these "worse" fighting games all have bigger followings then capcom vs SNK 2. You know why? Because it's outdated just like this game. You can talk about what game is best, but that's all your opinion. If the idea won't make instant cash, Nimonix wont care.

So now instead of countering my points you've gone to just say "WHY DONT YOU COME UP WITH THE IDEAS THEN?". So I guess there's no debunking anymore and their job turned into my job, glad that's over with. First of all i'm not a developer, and I don't get paid to make these ideas. Second of all, why would I waste my time making ideas if they would never get implemented? It's been years with little change and so my efforts would be wasted. I'm sure in 10 years they could have thought of something rather then a scroll or exo. So how about you put your money where your mouth is and start suggesting tons of carat scrolls and exocores that are all detailed so the developers can just immediately implement them because that validates your argument right? They implemented an AI mode without my help, but clearly it's still my job to come up with ideas. But here, i'll take 10 minutes to think about a few ideas.

- 1v1 Channel: Throughout all these years we have had a pretty hardcore 1v1 scene, and nothing in the system that caters towards that crowd We could have a separate channel of 1v1s with leaderboards and rewards for top 1v1ers just like guild channel. 1v1 streak was a good idea, but like I said they never tweaked it to actually make it functional constantly disconnected, and you have to pay carats just to play, wtf?
    - More modes: Caged beast mode was played a lot back in the day before all the new exos and glitches broke the game mode and made it a pain in the ass to play. You can tweak it. Maybe some gladiator mode that you can actually bet items/money? Idk man. There's a reason that suggestions are made in the forum section.
    - More maps: If they don't get played, why not make an event that rewards you for playing on the map on release and force it into the cycle? Then you would see if people would actually start playing the map/generally have fun on it.
    - New classes: When's the last time we gotten a new one?
    - Talking about tech, instead of saver/assassin, why not make something else that adds a new mechanic to the game after saver or assassin. 3rd jump? Idk.
    - BM Adventure update.
    - Same graphics in a 10 year timespan
    - Still the same old long load waiting times in 10 year timespan

Don't know why it's all of a sudden on me to add ideas when there's a whole forum section devoted for creative passionate players, more creative then me, to spill their ideas for developers. They got scroll ideas from players, so why not gameplay ones? Stupid way to end this discussion, clearly your out of points this argument is over and this is my last post.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. ShaoKahn93

ShaoKahn93 Active Member

God damn Panda, you just violated that man. And all good points to.

RIP Tengu

[​IMG]

DJPandaz, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You act like youre too good to propose solutions to your own perceived problems yet are you not the one who cares to the point that the game upsets you or are you crying just to cry? Please be less pathetic.

"Good points" yet the whole first paragraph is ad populum. At least theres someone around to jerk off this toxic "person" but hey it's cool to hate amirite?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  14. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

What...?

You say I think i'm too good when i just admitted in the last paragraph i'm not that creative. o_O

Recognizing there is a problem is different then saying I have the solution to the problem;). I'll give you an analogy. You try to solve a math equation but realize your answer is wrong. So, you might go to a math professor(people in the forum section with ideas), to get the right answer. Even though you couldn't solve the equation, you can still see that there is a problem.

My own perceived problems are not only my problems. It's what has been echoed throughout the entire community, A.k.a the "sht posts" that you were talking about in one of your first posts. o_O

You can't read because i've said countless times that I don't care what the developers do or dont do with the game, i'll still play it from time to time, but people shouldn't be defending poor decisions when they have clearly shown minimal effort/motivation at a lot of stages during this game's lifespan. :D

Ya'll finished or ya'll done? Cuz I go no mo talkin.

Fr this time.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  15. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

true, pretty much dead at this point lmao.

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

It'll never get better if people dont discard their toxic negative mentalities. I disliked the scrolls I was seeing implemented so y'know what I did? I suggested scrolls I'd like to see in the shop. I did something about my perceived flaw in the game. If you dislike something then do something about it and sorry just complaining on random posts across the forum doesnt count as doing something productive/constructive. Also last time I checked I could still log on so the game isn't dead but I'll certainly admit it's hemorrhaging from all the toxic people muddying things up.

tamirtov likes this.
  17. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.