Rumble Fighter is Good.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mamika, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

Hi its me that person you guys all hate and call a catfish all the time or you just don't care about me EITHER way its fine i don't care. But yeah too the point....Rumble Fighter its self is a beautiful game a lot going for it yeah RedFox Games can do a lot of improving I get it No offense RedFox thanks for bringing the game back to life from GC, But the issue here isn't all RedFox the current not being able to log in sucks but they are working on it w.e. The issue is well...Most of you spreading so much hate always targeting people ddosing people for fun scamming people and making youtube vids of it laughing treating noobs like piles of trash instead of teaching them how to play. Stop blaming RedFox when it's really you too blame you guys in its self are causing rumble fighter to die away i would be ashamed too advertise RumbleFighter knowing the player base is this terrible. But not everyone here is all bad there are more good than bad don't get me wrong just the people who are good don't step up and don't want to be in the spot light like all these trolls, scammers, ddosers so what im saying here all together quick and simple. RedFox crack down on scammers and ddosers already, You good people out there stop listening too these horrible players your fine enjoy the game rumble fighter is good have fun with it. And you assholes who try too ruin the game for people good for you your killing the game you spent a lot of money on.

Happy I didn't use pink text?

2. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

Uhh alright

idonthateyouniggayouaintdoshittomewellatleastnotyet

3. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

I never read so much since school.

4. Blastajoe

Blastajoe Zui Quan

To be fair. The creators can cause some of the problems as well.

They were aware of key loggers and hackers, so they put in a pin to sell stuff......by typing it in and NOT clicking.

They haven't released a trade system.

I do agree with your statement on players but every game will have them. This game population isn't even in the 10k area probably and it's still going so hats off to the company for keeping it going.(by spenders)

And also, the people who complain about the game being so trash and QQ all day on threads/forums and hate on "new gens" just can't handle change.....and they STILL buy CC. (click the comic in my signature to an easier explanation)

It's all a business in most ways. They will probably never understand.

5. oGmarkV

oGmarkV Member

I agree with u fully on this. This game has one of the worst communities out there but despite all that we come to enjoy this game anyway.

tinytinytintin and Controversial like this.
  6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Yes.:D

tinytinytintin likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Not true. Every gaming community has bad people in it. Have you played overwatch yet? Or any of the other big titles with over 1mil daily players? Gamers in general are toxic. As for OP, why does Redfox need to ban scammers when they don't even acknowledge trades? It's considered a gift and your naiveness is to blame. In regards to DDoSers it's hard to prove unless you have Wireshark or any other logs. Reporting is pointless.

8. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Don't worry about them scurbs, if they don't like the game they should bounce. Ddosing is harder to detect since some people use third party sites to Ddos for them, never been ddosed before. Some players are good at faking reports with photoshop to get the players they dislike banned, I seen it happen lots of times. It will take alot of work if RedFox always verifies with the developers to determine if someone scammed.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Lol it's too bad we're not important to Nimonix.

10. oGmarkV

oGmarkV Member

I'm not even gonna argue with u bro. The point is for them to work harder on this issue than they already are. It's better than letting it all continue til this game possibly shuts down

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Game will most definitely shut down. It's just a matter of when.

Fraud and tinytinytintin like this.
  12. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

TL;DR
    repeated thread #131752582583548

tinytinytintin, tamirtov and Yusuke like this.
  13. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

Its a repeated thread. That means change is wanted and needed if many others posted about this...Thanks for making my point

tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  14. ReiSuzuya

ReiSuzuya Active Member

You can ask just about anyone who isn't known on rf the things she said in her first post. They want change the most and a slightly better community; yes its a fighting game which will have trash talk (salt), doesn't mean we can't all agree on somethings that would make the game better.

tamirtov and tinytinytintin like this.
  15. Elliptic

Elliptic Best Dressed

lol

16. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

Right I expect a little trash talk on a fighting game, Ty :)

We need to make this game a safe place for people to have fun and enjoy. Its personally my favorite game I love it Im not giving up on it like a lot of others are,

17. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I'm Done

tamirtov and Yusuke like this.
  18. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Like what Yusuke said, there are trash online faggots among online games. Lowkey, I have to agree with you on the community being a big plague of disease...

Honestly, the best way right now would be Nimonix doing something DIRECT and not constant boxes full of obvious shitty rates. It's whatever though, we'll see how long RedFox lasts.

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  19. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

No it just means that everything you said has already been said and discussed and nobody actually wants to read a wall of text thats basically regurgitated points

Meggi, Keanu and tinytinytintin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.