Rumble Fighter is Good.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mamika, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

Give up? 5-7 years is a long time my friend so why not enjoy it? I like that these threads keep being posted it means ppl haven't lost hope and they want this game too be cleaned of the bad I get you don't care but others do so dont bring us down with you is all

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Whatever

Fraud and tinytinytintin like this.
  3. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

:)

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Stick to scamming Pasha pls

Fraud and tinytinytintin like this.
  5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Here is my opinion on the state of the game and it might be a little long since I have a lot to say.

#1: I don't care about how the community acts. This is an online game, so of course there are gonna be people who are toxic and cancer. There are rules set by RedFox, if someone is harassing you or doing bad things to you there is an option to report that. In most online games there are toxic players and that's just how it is. When I first started this game it was no difference, actually, the toxic people in a way helped me improve my skills because I didn't want to lose to those people. Overall, you can't change the way people behave on the game. I don't even report people, I actually learned to find trolls to be funny in the way they act.

#2: I dislike RedFox's position on scamming. I know they say "Ok, only trade people you trust" and "We don't have anything to do with trading issues" but I still believe they should ban scammers. There is no trading system in the game and most new content is RC, so wouldn't you expect a vast majority of the people who can't buy real money items to resort to trading Carats for RC? They will, just because they want the new items that they can't get. Rumble Fighter is a game where players find high enjoyment in patch content such as Exocores and Scrolls, because there basically isn't nothing else more to enjoy. If your newer scrolls and exocores are real life money people will try to trade for them. If you threaten players with being banned it could limit the amount of scammers, because good honest players don't want to be banned, but now even good players will scam because there is no end result for it, just you getting free items.

#3: I dislike a vast majority of RedFox's new events. I wish they just put 1v1 Streak back in and worked on more competitive events. I feel like [GM]s don't even know what 1v1 streak is (Yo GM Gourdy if you reading this just ask Nimonix what 1v1 Streak is or look at the looby channels). Wish we had more tournaments. If OGPlanet had anything it was good events, in fact, they would cover a lot of there mistakes with good events.

#4: My last point is the overall change RedFox has brought to Rumble Fighter. I am going to be very blunt, nothing has changed. At first people where expecting a big change such as being added to Steam, getting a dedicated EU server, more carat items (Which we kinda got), more suggestions being implemented, but none of that really happened.

I agree with the op when he says we have toxic players, but I highly disagree with him when he says that it's mostly our fault that the game is dead. You know it's the companies fault when old gens and highly dedicated players who played since OGP quits the game. The company needs to do a better job with this game. Either they have to listen to the players more, advertise more, or high [CA]s/ [RM]s/

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Support. Still waiting for my thread to be approved lol.

Fraud, tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  7. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Smoke more, kry less, and play more. dum dum

tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  8. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

its all fun and games till someone pulls up on your ass

9. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Steam is the number one way to get eu players, they also tend to be more loyal imo. RedFox can't be criticized for game development, only their game hosting can be criticized. You can't really compare 7 years to almost 5 months, RedFox(adverting and competitive events the only issue) isn't doing a bad job either. They also rank #1 in help desk even tho they're still inexperienced about rf.

10. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I will give it to RedFox that they have been very helpful in their help desk and they have better help desk system than OGPlanet and trashcampus, but I don't agree to what you say about the development side of the game. A while back ago I had Nimonix added on skype. I was able to talk to him and I actually got stuff like Ice breaker and other content implemented. The guy stopped coming online and I lost contact to them, but I believe if someone like me who has no relationship to the business what so ever could urge them to implement and fix certain things then how come the company that is co-costing with them can't? It's all about constantly pushing the matter.

Panthaero and tinytinytintin like this.
  11. Flamekiller

You sure that wasn't Rev? Like what things(fix certain things)?

12. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Yea, no, the guy typed in Korean at first, but realized I was using google translation and ended up saying he could speak English. His English is as good as Humo Loco's but I dealt with it. I didn't fix sht like bugs, but I talked to him about trade system and sht. At first he asked me how I liked GC and I started reported things to him. He seemed serious about the game, this is why when people clown Nimonix I don't really clown them to much. He implemented a lot of stuff I suggested to him. The problem was he was only a translator and didn't work in the development part and he tried passing on my trading system idea but got rejected. The reason why he probably stopped coming online is because GC told me not to talk to Nimonix on skype.

EDIT: I would like to add this. While I was talking to Nimonix they didn't know about anything I addressed. They didn't know about GMRev and other issues of the game. Some times they don't know anything cause they dont play on our servers.

13. Flamekiller

We don't know if he was the only one serious about rf or if he still works for Nimonix. Nimonix has more than 6 people working on rf.

tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  14. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I wish I lived in spoke Korean and knew computer stuff would work for Nimonix for free :D. I remember I said Akido was broken and he told me to send him a video about how, to bad I didn't have the scroll.

15. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

The guy doesn't come online no more. I wonder if Nimonix still answers emails.

16. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Yeezus and tinytinytintin like this.
  17. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

Thank god I thought it was another thread about Zuck and Jinkies

tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  18. yoh001

yoh001 Member

Next time, make more solid paragraphs please.

19. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

Okay I agree with a ton on this actually but your right its not MOSTLY the players fault but it is a huge problem...But we as players cant change how redfox does things until they listen too us what we change is how we treat one another and new players

20. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Your saying that we can't change the way RedFox makes content, but how could we possibly change the way people treat each other? You can't, I am not even trying to sound like the smartest person on earth, but as long as actual human beings are playing the games there will be toxic people. One problem with RuF is that the game is so small that you could keep running into toxic people over and over again. Another thing, new players will be treaty badly for a couple of reasons.

#1: They don't understand that wings can't be used. So I invited someone from OGPlanet who never played RuF before to play RuF. I was showing her some stuff, gifted her RC items, but she didn't know that wings could not be used. She was called many names and the usual stuff. She quit RuF (Not because of the bullying, she just didn't like the game, but that was part of it) to bad I wasted 3K RC on her account though and like 60K carats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.