AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

You know its refreshing to see that someone has a clue around here.
    I'm off to play B&S, 90% of this community are retarded.

2. Peter667

Peter667 New Member

I will not waste another breath on you. You clearly don't get what I am talking about here. I could write an entire essay about it, and you would still come up with something. Keep on offending people for nothing. It seems you are good at it.

3. Incognito

Incognito Member

A question not reguarding cbt but rather after that are we expecting an "open beta" though in my mind im guessing not as this closed beta is not very hard to get in. And then launch? any estimated guess? id persume a day-7days at least but wondered if you guys had a targeted full launch date. another question if we do get a obt will data be wiped before launch? as some publishers dont wipe and some do

4. Sponk

Sponk Member

They've answered these. The OBT launch is set to around the 15th of February, and they will wipe after CBT.

5. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Yea can you verify that ? Do you have access to KR ? But i think and believe that its true content will be the same but i would like to know %%% numbers for Refinations and other combinations but i am sure that it is confidential or "they don t know that rates " as it ussualy was at Acc GC G1 ...

6. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Anyone with a brain can tell its a comparison, have you actually read it?

Look at where it says NEW CONTENTS for instance, that stuff is only new to the NA version, the KR version has had it for a long time.

Honestly though I could care less anymore, all publishers of this game are the same, FOS.

7. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Member

Mad. You care enough to roam the forums 24/7. Go play B&S you wont be missed, chop chop. bye.

8. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Thank you for the answers Arhi.
    Concerning the CBT, it will be only for some days from what you said. It's more like a stress test right and huge issues ?
    Because with just some days it will be hard to really test everything in game and have a real CBT. Do you plan something special for this CBT which will allow us to test everything faster (xp boost, free item.... )?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    sain likes this.
  9. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Ahri
    I have 1 question about updates.
    When you will aply updated will you do Resource lists ?

Because there was always problem with new content that we got new Dungeon or something but nobody know what was Drop until you went there. There is no database about the game.

It should be like we have Tralala Dungeon .
    Mobs are droping: Xp cars 10% probability, +20 atributes with 30% probability + ussual drops(weapons statue BE PoS)
    Bos drop : Set, BE ,GT
    Boxes drop :
    etc

Most of that is done with old content by Fullneo but still he had to do all dungeons many times (that probability is not so important just list)

10. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

For Ahri
    I have a question about your (RedFox) *Marketing Strategies* for putting 9Dragons on the map in the MMO world, so this great game doesn't die out.

Does
    RedFox plan on advertising this game so we can be on a list with the other MMOs such as WoW/GuildWars/TERA/ Blade and Soul etc. {that dont even compete with us!} (besides their new up to date graphics) OR creating a system for player rewards for inviting NEW players to the game and STAYING in the game.

This game IS a business...*Regardless* of what you promise to us, if the game population is low and no profitable revenue coming in from players on this North American Version we will keep getting our servers wiped and getting handed off to the next Publisher.

Or worst

11. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

My opinion and experience: at first everything we buy and sell will be cheap in relation to GC and former Servers, since there is less money there cannot be that much expensive stuff around.
    Round RL you do at least 100k in round 3 lvl - the weaps were around 15k each already
    and with the time the community reach a certain lvl, more money will be in the game and then the prices are going to raise as well. I hope you understand it ^^

12. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Moobs in tibet drop h/ps orange weaps = 500-700k/eaech at npc
    superior gcm runs drop yellow jades = 800k at npc = u get like 50 + on prpl run i belive (with drop card)
    scales of black dragon = 500k ~/each at npc, 8 kind of bossez can drop it
    ^ This is just a tutorial how to get "fast cash" without selling/trading with other players!
    Got any other questions :p?

13. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

For Ahri
    I have a question about your (RedFox) *Marketing Strategies* for putting 9Dragons on the map in the MMO world, so this great game doesn't die out.

Does
    RedFox plan on advertising this game so we can be on a list with the other MMOs such as WoW/GuildWars/TERA/ Blade and Soul etc. {that dont even compete with us!} (besides their new up to date graphics) OR creating a system for player rewards for inviting NEW players to the game and STAYING in the game.

This game IS a business...*Regardless* of what you promise to us, if the game population is low and no profitable revenue coming in from players on this North American Version we will keep getting our servers wiped and getting handed off to the next Publisher.

Or worst

14. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Other questions:

Which name have you chosen for the server ? :)

Do you plan to display 9Dragons ranking list on you playredfox website ?

Do you plan to display server state on you playredfox website ?

Are you going to apply this PvP anti-combat buff on all map excepted BP and Loulan ?

15. JiGong

JiGong New Member

the 'Wanted' system reminds me of AoW; will you be adding an automated leveling system (not logged in or afk)?

I truly hope not---AoW blew chunks just as much as being rewarded for not being active.

16. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

omg lets get through cbt then obt then ask dumb questions

17. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The thread reads nothing regarding AFK or offline so presume no.

Icynoob likes this.
  18. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

Question from a noob do everyone start from beginning start or just the USA ???
    and the Korean version will they keep there char or they have start over with new char too on OB ????

Alys2 likes this.
  19. sain

sain Member

These have been answered - check Blitzcronk's FAQ thread for a summary:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/player-made-unofficial-faq.53/
    1. Everyone starts equal at CBT and OBT
    2. CBT data, names, guilds, inventory all get wiped before OBT starts

20. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

just the USA ;) There are no changes for the korean server..