Pool about server merge.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Jun 7, 2020.

?

Will you agree to a Yin - Tao server merge?

1. Yes

178 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Cast your vote.

2. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Not gonna happen.Nobody from yin wants to go to tao. Will **** up economy

Khamiciu likes this.
  3. Floricel

Floricel Member

And we are all concerned about what happens to our char names and bands...

BirdbrainX and MinnesotaSlays like this.
  4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I think as long that is not possible for the yin players, or for the tao players,,however the transfer will be, this is kinda a point less discussion.

U dont want to give up everything to transfer but u want the others to give there things to transfer. It going around in circles, well at least as long that is not possible

5. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

There has to be a way for the GMs to transfer the chars from one server to the other. If there is no way for that to happen then its kind of pointless. If that's the case just let the game run its course and call it a day, We have invested a lot, yes but at the end of the day we understand that this game has been around for so long and at this rate, we should just be happy with the time and memories that we have made. It sucks but at this point if I had to restart a whole new char on a different server and lost everything I would probably not play anymore. That is all I can say.
    (Mind you I have spent over 10k on the game so this is not coming from someone who has donated a little bit or who is insanely rich.)

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

correction a lot of people from YIN are willing to go to Tao... heck some already have..

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Nobody has said yin will merge with Tao, or anybody loses anything.
    This poll is purely a, would you support a merge between the two servers?
    Assume everyone gets to keep their items and league, Maybe with a slight name tweak.

hell, both Tao and yin could merge together onto a completely new server so both have been moved and are in the same situation

8. iceage

iceage Member

I agree with Ozbud merge together...

9. Ruthlessly

Ruthlessly Member

Please GM investigate this votes, this should be only for Yin player to vote not Tao player.

If you plan to take this votes seriously

Khamiciu likes this.
  10. MinhBac

MinhBac New Member

i say yesssss

11. Khuong004

Khuong004 New Member

all ppl choise yes ppls

12. JoeSSJ4

JoeSSJ4 Member

If reducing to 1server would make it easier for Redfox to address the current problems then I support a merger. But if Redfox doesn't update the server, add maps and overhaul the game, we will have overcrowding and more server crashes.

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well the poll, gives an overhelming different result my boy ;-).

Anyway I think the OP should also define what merge means. Because the majority, including myself understands that with merging no items will be lost. With merge we expect our characters to stay 1:1 as they were in YIN. I know there will be challenges such as character names and band names, but that is technically doable, it just requires a correct handling by the experts at RF. If we are talking about that kind of merge, I totally support the idea. Hell it would be so fun to finally see people again outside Hefei.

14. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I would say that this is the most correct thing to happen IF anything happens :)

Ozbud and Cytrix like this.
  15. zhiwei2305

zhiwei2305 New Member

I agree with you as well, no point on merge if the server keep crashing.

16. Gaozz

Gaozz New Member

Server crash are because ddos atack, a merge yin with tao is just what game need , sometimes even tao is dead full of afk people, as i know they dont lose gear only nicknames and band names , buut sometimes those merge komes with bugs , wrong lvl wrong role , and for people who say yin is pvp i dont see any diff , maybe yin have 2more maps with pvp but useless if empty , why to have 2 server and both ded when can just 1 ,maybe more easy for FR to keep it alive .

Cytrix likes this.
  17. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Yeah merging would be fun .... to fight other people outside the same people but did you think about the economoy ?Like tao prices are way higher than Yin .If there will be a merge of servers yin player will be at a disadvantage.Tao has more players more farmers more items in play .This merge will only force yin players to donate more so they can catch up with the Titans of tao ...

18. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I've checked prices in Tao every here and there since I got a char there. The prices for the important stuff like UT, Zodiac Set etc is almost the same, some of the high-end stuff was even cheaper than in YIN. Idk about noob items though. However the economy will regulate itself within few days/weeks, 9D has a very fast evolving economy it changes by itself month by month so I don't see any problem with that.

19. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

20. Floricel

Floricel Member

As a person who came from Yang, I already gave up everything once and started everything from scratch...

Perfection and MrMonster like this.