AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Dean31

Dean31 Member

did they ever say the damage cap?

2. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

how many will there be delays btw when will the test will start in which point will we have kunlun 1st part or even 2nd or to the date with korean like new relics and I recomend get anti hack software not make it as viet version anti hack protection becouse the game is full of hackers :D

3. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

is the jail system when u kill any player and u get some anti buff that does net let u Lightfoot and run very fast that last 360 minutes or is somethin diffnret becouse I have played a lil bit of korean and a huge ammount of taiwan version :D

4. Dean31

Dean31 Member

idk much about the jail system but from your description it sounds like youre talking about a serious penalty from killing in a safe zone

5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Occupational War in Tibet.

Attached Files:

6. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

weres your character at i wanna see him battle i dont want inperson veiw screeny i want to see you

7. [GM]Ahri

Yo! There's no one in the server to battle with. As such, showing my character is pointless!

Icynoob likes this.
  8. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

what about mobs there is more then pvp on this game theres pve aswell you had to beat some 1 to get that buff

9. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

That buff is from capturing a control point by clicking on it, then sitting and waiting for it to capture.

Icynoob likes this.
  10. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

oh really i wouldnt know i never do sieges

11. Sponk

Sponk Member

Ahri, now that you've been testing for awhile, which is your current favorite weapon?

12. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

he wouldn't know as he dont have a ingame character lol jest poking ;)
    any eta ony my 1 question i asked here?

13. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

i wonder if hes gonna start new char and grind with us or pk usall with maxed character

14. Dan

Dan Active Member

Yes, he will kill you from day 1 of the official launch because that's what GMs on official servers do.

Spite and ihgyug like this.
  15. Jedaii

Jedaii New Member

I don't think I have a question, but, rather, a suggestion. I think it is expedient for you to revisit the issue of disclosing the length of the contract with JW, either with your Publisher or JW ( if non-disclosure is a condition of the contract). If it is not a condition of the contract between RF and JW, you, certainly, are at liberty to tell us how long you have contracted to publish the game. This information is very critical to RF receiving a reasonable return on its investment, because if you do not tell us, most of us will be in a perpetual wait-and-see mode; and refuse to spend any money or very little, until we have some assurance 9D Awaken is a viable going concern, and your commitment to this version is solid. Anything short of a 3-year contract is a smoking gun, and I wouldn't be too keen on disclosing that, if i was in your position.

Now, I suppose, I have a structured question:

Previous versions of 9Dragons relied heavily on the item mall for competitiveness, and the power gap between those who spend on the item mall and those who did not, was very steep. The question, therefore, is will a player's competitiveness (power) depends on his or her in-game progress or will it be dependent on his or her use of the item mall items?

Thank you for your patience.

16. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Even if the contract is 6 months it won't change anything. If you and a majority of other players refuse to spend money because the contract length isn't long enough for 'you', then they will end up closing. The only reason GamesCampus' service closed is because they were bought out by Webzen, just how Acclaim was bought out by Disney.

The publishers that closed by contract were GamersFirst, either because they didn't earn enough revenue or they were annoyed with the developers. With that in mind as well, GamersFirst was the only ones who decided to do real transfers when the publisher switched to GamesCampus. Publishers ending the game on a contract length will most likely save your progress, by transferring your characters, so this isn't something you should be worried about in the first place.

Take a look at SubaGames, their contract length is a few years. It doesn't mean anything if they have no one playing, or spending anything in the Item Mall. They've stated that the developers have dropped support for them entirely. Choosing to spend money based on the length of a contract is just a really terrible idea.

I agree with this, and have also made a post here about it. The response from JoongWonGames ( Paul Yoon ) can be read here. Hopefully if we voice our opinion about it enough they will change it.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    Icynoob and sain like this.
  17. playagain1

playagain1 New Member

when can we download?

18. [GM]Ahri

First and foremost, you will never write a contract as well as an attorney does. That's not a knock at your intelligence or ability, it's just what they do for a living. A contract is only looked at when there's a problem. So prepare properly for those problems if you truly can't afford one (I am for sure not risking it!). For agreements in which the publisher owns the copyright, the term will be perpetual.

saifuzaman and Icynoob like this.
  19. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

I will play also. hehhehhee

20. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

The lack of spacebar is strong in this one :rolleyes:

shanayali, Oitza and Icynoob like this.