AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

And he still makes more sense that some people on this forum.

2. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

You don't like me without even knowing me, I get it XD.

3. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

You're new here, stick around and you will see it wasn't a personal attack on you :cool:

4. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

It's all good. Just need to get to know the new community ;) .

Or else we shall duke it out at the Bloody Plains :p . At least we can get some karma out of it then :D .

itsthem likes this.
  5. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

Thankyou for the "Character Stat" chart!!! BUT is it possible for you to provide the stat CAP numbers to all of these?
    For example: Defense, Dodge and Attack Rating for PvP
    and PvE

I am aware that on this new stat system a player can get up to 6-7k defense and 6-7k AR with ease on EVERY role!
    but i wana know the numbers at which the *Cup* is considered full? like "Hey guys after you hit the cap of 4,000 dodge points you
    will NO LONGER see a difference in how often Monsters/Players can hit you.

In the previous version of 9dragons after about 3k defense it was useless trying to get more because mobs and players will still hit you for high damage even if you had 2million defense points.

PS: This will allow us to better communicate with the new players when they have questions like
    "Hey
    Mr.IcyNoob Senpai how much ChiKung dodge do i need to make a nuker miss alot in pvp?"

6. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

i've seen it done wouldnt surprise me one bit i rember a gm kiling every 1 on accalms game b4 he got fired.
    back to topic im assuming my 1st questions i asked are impossible to answer as i have yet to get a reply

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  7. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

you sire are wrong when i played a vagabond on acclaims if you did road to enightment quest through out on both sides you woulda got severail skills and equips along the way they stll was basic though! as a clan only gives advanced skills
    i told you i played basicaly every role there is to play possible
    i think it was gamers first that took out the vagabond quest to input the vaga advance concept

8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

You won't be able to see your damage on monsters/players in this version. Anyways, we won't be disclosing caps and/or rates of any types.

Icynoob likes this.
  9. TuanKhang

TuanKhang New Member

I need the exact time to be able to download ! :(

10. iceage

iceage Member

GM,how many servers you planing to launch?

11. [GM]Ahri

In progress right now.
    EDIT: Perhaps not. We're unable to add the server time on our website. In the time being, please use any time zone converting tools. CBT is February 11th at 6PM PST.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    Icynoob likes this.
  12. [GM]Ahri

1 server for now. Server name is Tao!

Icynoob likes this.
  13. Piromanu

Piromanu New Member

Can you release CBT earlier? For me i will be able to play on 2am - 12Feb. At least with 3-4 hours earlier.

14. Incognito

Incognito Member

we got any idea when download can be started? :) <-- hyped

15. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

so... will we be able to see dmg at a later point? that is a pretty big thing to me...

16. Dean31

Dean31 Member

yea i want to be able to see the damage i do on people, and on bosses too

iDropBombs likes this.
  17. TuanKhang

TuanKhang New Member

tell me what time is now ?

18. Jedaii

Jedaii New Member

Well, I couldn't claim to know much about contracts, except that I have a reasonable business knowledge of how they operate. My request was predicated on the fact that previous publishers disclosed the tenure of their contracts and even when there was an extension, the length of the extension was, also, disclosed. Notwithstanding that, unless disclosure is explicitly prohibited or there is a penalty clause; and even with that, unless the injured party can show that the disclosure resulted in some detriment or robbed him/her of a substantial part of the contract, then a judge wouldn't award damages, and the disclosure would not be considered forfeiture.

I would like if you could, at least, raise the issue, at your next meeting, because this is very important to me, and I'm sure there are others who would find this information useful.

thank you.

19. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

@Jedaii

It's confidential and would be a breach of the disclosure agreement. Ahri has said this several times over, if you search "contract" you will see other people with the same questions. They're not going to reveal that. Why should it matter, if you want to play the game you will play it even if the contract was six months, if you don't want to play it over a trivial thing then don't play it.

However fancy you try and word it, you're not getting it. At least we have 9Dragons back.

20. Jedaii

Jedaii New Member

I'm not sure why you are responding to something that you obviously do not understand nor care about. Do you honestly believe that GC and Suba did not have a confidentiality clause in their contract with JW? I am fairly certain that the confidentiality has to do with protecting JW's intellectual property rights rather than the length of the publishing rights that RF has. Furthermore, a GM would not be privy to the deals of this contact, and the GM herself would be subject to a confidentiality agreement under her employment contract.

I would wager that G1, GC and RF signed the same confidentiality agreement with JW. These things are usually generic, since the nature of the contract is essentially the same.

Anyways, the contract is probably for a year, that's why the GM pulled the confidentiality card.