POLL:Maps PVP or PVE??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zukee, Feb 2, 2016.

?

Do you like to pvp?If so which maps would you like to be pvp?

1. ZZ,SZ and beyond pvp please,I want to get ganked by hg12

5.6%
  2. Jinan,Datong and beyond all pvp!

11.1%
  3. Icy and beyond pvp!

13.9%
  4. Tibet and beyond pvp!

13.0%
  5. Make hefei pvp!

3.7%
  6. Wut?I die from mobs and u want to enable pvp?!?!NOOOO PVP

46.3%
  7. NC/HZ and beyond all pvp!

6.5%
  1. Sponk

Sponk Member

No, you can not. Acid has just made that suggestion.

2. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

A million times!

Spite likes this.
  3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I dont think it has ever happened in any mmorpg game but we are in feb.2016 so any type of **** can happen.

4. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

It's never NEEDED to be done. Most games can afford at least a PvE server and a PvP server. Obviously this is the low rent district of publishers. Which means getting creative.
    My suggestion essentially makes the server both PvE and PvP, depending on the player's preference.

But we wouldn't want rational, logical answers to problems would we? Of course not. Let's turn everything into a gang war instead.

5. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

I want the option for Liaodong and higher maps, because LD is the 1st map that both white+black clans can join easily together ( HZ or NC we can go to opposite sides too but not "open" more like LD, I hope u guys get what I mean) - should remove the wandering clan NPCs too.
    The 2nd reason for this option is because some people- like me- want GK, not higher BK so we only attack the opposite sides, we don't want be to backstab by same side members when PvP is enable in HZ/NC

6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Acidzeh you were so wrong....hahahaha

7. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

About?
    That poll is meaningless, anyone could have juiced the results by making more accounts. Even if no one did, the people who use the forum regularly are not necessarily a true cross section of the people who play the game.
    I've yet to see any of you manage to explain how this game is supposed to have a bigger PvP player pop, when the majority have always played on the PvE servers.

People are already bitching about getting PKed, so that prediction has turned out to be correct as well. If there weren't so many issues with the game, I'm betting there would be even more.

It's not like any of you pvp kids can be taken seriously. You'd disagree with a PvE player who said the sky was blue. You're fanboys, totally irrational.

@Fenrir And I want the option to simply turn it off altogether.
    But for some reason it's okay to act like the XP and Drop rates, and anything else any of the pvp kids don't like, should be changed to suit them, while PvP is treated as special. Instead of what it is. Side content that should be optional.

8. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I didn't read ur reply, anyway I was talking about "GMs will listen to us because we are the majority" lol, I don't think they even read it.

9. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Just wanted to comment on your opinion, which is everywhere on this forum, multiple times

1. People like drama. I do like drama, most people do.
    Without drama, there is no reason to grind and lvl up. When one League declares war to another... thats a cool thing. Because you need to grind watching at your back on the same time, and that alone makes it much more exciting.
    Focusing on only grinding, and killing the SAAME mob 5,000 times to get a level, and another 20k times or so to turn it into light blue... It's not fun man. Gathering 4-5 guild members to gank those 2-3 enemies while grinding... meh thats fun!
    Now, if you want to grind without anyone bothering you, stay out of the drama then. I don't think anyone is bulling anyone without a reason. You might get ganked once..twice.. thats it. You didn't die in real life, it's just a freaking game. Your toon died!

2. Bots/Grind Machines/Lvl Boosting
    Whenever i found a character grinding 24hrs, without talking, ignoring everyone, i wish it was a PvP Server.
    That's right. A PvE server would benefit them at most...... and probably many of them are here trying to push for a PvE Server.

3. Good/Bad Karma
    Becaused you talked about karma, you do know there are nice plates with bad karma as well. There are also nice gk plates that require tons of GK. Don't tell me you are planning to grind all that GK....

I will suggest something crazy.
    Make it so when someone has exp card ON, to get automatic Anti-PK buff for his exp card duration.

Have a good day :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    ihgyug likes this.
  10. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Ignorance is not something to be applauded, so why are you bragging about it?
    People haven't really started in yet, too many other things in the way. Once more people get onto the PvP maps, then you will see what I was talking about.

@
    1. I don't. Not everyone does.
    Yes there is, to grind and level up. Just because you think more reasons are required, doesn't mean everyone else does.
    I don't care what the leagues do.
    I have never felt any degree of excitement playing a game. They aren't real. You aren't in any danger.
    It is for me, especially when I'm playing just to chill out.
    Maybe for you, not for me, or other PvE players.
    I would happily "stay out of the drama", but for some reason you PvP brats protest anything that will allow me to.

Yes it is a game, so why do you think you have a right to force me to play it in a way I don't want to?
    I can turn off duels and pretty much all things that can be requested, so why shouldn't I be able to turn off a side content function that allows people to force me to do something I don't want to do?
    Would you like someone walking up to you and saying you must eat a food you don't like? I would call that an invasion of personal space, and I consider PKing no different.
    It is just a game, which makes your invasion of my space all the more lacking in empathy.

2. Or it could be someone minding their own business.
    If you suspect someone, report them.
    Besides, what difference does it make to you what they do? It's just a game remember? Why so serious?

3. I don't care about the Karma, my point was simply that playing PvP is not a requirement to getting good karma. PvP is not required for anything in the game. You CAN play without it. Which makes it side content.

Or they could just put in a PvP switch and let people turn it off when they don't want to play PvP. Which makes a lot more sense.

11. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Dude. we are playing a martial arts game. There is a reason we have 2 big factions, black and white.
    There is a reason also we have event black vs White war. This is regarding the main story, which supposed to be the main reason someone plays a game.

I think, pure PvE players are just losing the point when playing this game.

It's like you are choosing to play CoD or any Tanks games, but you choose to shoot on the trees, or on the cows/chickens. :)

12. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Yes, we are playing a game. One with plenty of mobs I can kill. Since the entire story, such as it is, involves the evil in the land that these mobs represent, and the clans trying to avoid conflict n order to fight them, PvP actually makes no sense from a story line standpoint. So try again.

Regardless, you have still failed to state, along with everyone else, why precisely PvP should be treated any different to duel requests, party requests, band requests, the entire chat function, the lion's roar which you have to pay to use, or any of the other things I can turn off in options. Some of which have story elements tied into them, and some are major reasons people play the game.

Yes, I know you like it. That doesn't make it special. Can you come up with a single objective reason it should be treated differently to those other functions?

Since the point of any game is to have fun, I would like to have the right to decide what I do and don't find fun for myself if you don't mind.
    If they want to play those games like that, why shouldn't they be allowed to?
    I've played a few games that let you abuse the real estate. Sometimes that is more fun. Ever played the old game Rampage? That was the point of the game, wreaking everything.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  13. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

I think the way it is now where CoC and beyond is PvP is perfect.

ihgyug likes this.
  14. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I don't.
    And what you think isn't more important than what anyone else thinks.

15. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

He just said his opinion, calm down nub.

16. Dromi

Dromi Member

GL pvping on empty servers, need i remind you what happens with pvp servers? We've seen it publisher after publisher, think any new ppl will come to this nonsensical slaughter, what incentive do they have? grind till the end game because when u get there you what? raid? do dungeons?And how to get to end game, we all know the state this game is in right now, bugged as hell, its like an ugly child that only his mama could love, and atop that they have to deal with constant harassing and pking, how many u bet will stay?

17. eu2011

eu2011 Member

Hope this server will end very fast lile yin
    Where pvp is on all maps
    And yin end becouse pve ofc

18. eu2011

eu2011 Member

I dont understand why to be more maps pvp when bp is empty? On acclaim bp was full on fights and same on aura
    You like to run all map ?
    Pvp on 9dragons is gang , pk low lvl and claim he is a pro and show cr
    Run all map use kg or life pill and he become immortal
    Speed ia a way to a pro pvper
    And the nr1
    Drama on roar , no one die all win

19. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

This isn't Korea.

Your subjective experience doesn't matter. Your view that PvE is boring is your own, we don't all share it.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  20. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

Id perfer no pvp honestly.. No point in havimg bloody plains anymore if all maps r pvp i liked bp pvp only n the dueling arenas