POLL:Maps PVP or PVE??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zukee, Feb 2, 2016.

?

Do you like to pvp?If so which maps would you like to be pvp?

1. ZZ,SZ and beyond pvp please,I want to get ganked by hg12

5.6%
  2. Jinan,Datong and beyond all pvp!

11.1%
  3. Icy and beyond pvp!

13.9%
  4. Tibet and beyond pvp!

13.0%
  5. Make hefei pvp!

3.7%
  6. Wut?I die from mobs and u want to enable pvp?!?!NOOOO PVP

46.3%
  7. NC/HZ and beyond all pvp!

6.5%
  1. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

But it won't happen.
    And this topic is completely useless and they won't even consider it because there are too many noobs like you that makes too much drama over it. Not a real suggestion at all, much more a topic where I join to troll you.
    Yeah, good luck with ur button :(

itsthem likes this.
  2. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I wish AcidHeadz had a on and off switch.

Spite and ihgyug like this.
  3. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Proof?
    It will mean plenty when enough people complain about it. Or did you forget they are a business and the customers are always right? It's going to end up a PvE server, because what's going to happen, is that people are going to start playing, they will get PKed, and they will complain. And if this company wants to keep making money, they will do something about it.
    You could have used your heads and considered that you PvP monkeys are in the minority by a long shot. I tried to give everyone a compromise. All you want to do is talk trash. Your problem, not mine. One way or another, in the end I wont have to put up with PvP.
    I don't make drama, I assert myself. You're the ones who try to turn everything into a highschool soap opera.

Oh... did you just admit to trolling. Hmmm, where's that report button.

"I wish AcidHeadz had a on and off switch."

No one's forcing you to read my posts. Isn't that what you keep saying about PvP? No one forces me to play the game. Well, no one's forcing you to come to this forum and read what's posted here. But you do, and instead of staying away you keep coming back and complaining about me. So I guess you're no good at taking your own advice.

Tussaud and Virus like this.
  4. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I like to troll Acidzeh and I'll keep do it because he is a pve noob that says nonsense in forum.
    Report this too xD

Spite likes this.
  5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I'm 33. I cut my teeth on green screen school computers, the original NES, and arcades. I don't know how one can be a "noob" at playing games, but I most certainly am not.
    I just grew up and stopped caring about them as anything else but entertainment. Because just like pro-sports, if you aren't getting paid that's all they are.

6. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Proof?
    How about this, it is a pve server but we have a pvp switch that we can toggle on/off? That way those that want to pvp can and they will be able to play the game the way they want to?

7. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Which is precisely the same as a PvP server that has a switch to turn it on and off. So if you thought you were making a point...

8. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Acidhedz isn't correct or accurate he is just sharing his opinion like everyone else. He has no inside information so whatever he responds with take it with a pinch of salt. This server as it stands is a pvp enabled server with a way of mitigating pvpers through anti pvp buff and wanted system.

Nobody knows where the buff is located or how much it will cost and I'm more than certain the clan maps, bamboo and hefei will be pvp disabled. The wanted system doesn't come into play until RL12 and it isn't going to be cheap and easy to use.

sain likes this.
  9. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is what you PvE players make the server into.

ihgyug and Darkfiregoth like this.
  10. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

I wanted to be a carebear when I was younger, now i'm all grown up I can be! PvE! PvE! PvE! PvE!

Blitzcronk likes this.
  11. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I never claimed to have inside info, I made a logical induction.

This game has never been able to maintain a large PvP server population. The majority have always played on the PvE servers. Even when it was new the PvE servers had way more people.
    The population who have still been playing, are all coming from a PvE server. It is a simple fact that the population of players on the forum is only a fraction of those who play the game. The whole PvP vs PvE thing has likely passed under the radar for most people who plan to play here.
    Which means you are going to have a population of players moving from a PvE server to a PvP server, and many, if not most, wont even be aware of it. Which means flak is incoming as soon as people start getting PKed.

Since they cannot afford to lose what players do still play, they will be compelled to acquiesce to majority demand. Which means making the server PvE. We know it can be done, it's been done before.

You kids are forcing RedFox to make a choice between one population of players or the other, and they will chose the majority. PvE players.
    I have tried to present a reasonable compromise that would allow the server to exist as both PvP and PvE. But no one wants to listen to me.

I find it hard to believe you've grown up at all. Maybe gotten older, but they aren't the same thing.
    (Edit: Apparently the comment was satirical, my apology.)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    Tussaud and Oitza like this.
  12. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

Tell em' sir!

13. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

Tell em' sir!

14. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

Oh my, I was agreeing with you but whatever. I dislike PvP as much as you do ¬_¬

15. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

My mistake. Your comment could be taken as satirical, or agreement.

16. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Hahaha

17. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Swing and a miss.

18. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Hardly. Since such a switch would only allow you to play PvP with people who also had it turned on. Otherwise it would be the same as making it a PvP server and serve no purpose.
    Try thinking things through more.

You still haven't come up with an answer for why PvP should be treated any different to any other feature in the game, like those group quests you want brought back. Funny how it's okay for you to ask for a return of a feature you liked that was removed, but for some reason, that you can't seem to supply, letting people turn off PvP if they want to is a no no.

Come on then. I'm all ears. Why should PvP be treated different?

19. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Bla blabla, bla.

20. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Still waiting....
    And waiting...
    And I'll keep waiting, cause ya got nutt'n but "blabla".