#9DLIVESMATTER

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by t0ny11, May 6, 2016.

1. t0ny11

t0ny11 New Member

Hi guys!
    I just wanted to make some suggestions for the GMs to help bring new players,keep oldplayers, and most importantly bring the 9d communityTOGETHER!

Bring back the BvW war! Have the prize be a buff for whichever clan wins(like before) and give the prize to whoever does the most damage to TGW. or whatever :p #9DLIVESMATTER

Have a boss spawn event! Lets say spawn a bunch of bosses and let the number of bosses killed determine the weekend event xp and drop rate! Do two boss events, different times ,to determine exp and drop! #9DLIVESSMATTER

Have 4 or 5 "mini" GM's. Players that actually play the game, that report bugs,exploits and everything else that brings concern.They dont get nothing too special, only comsmetic decos and whatnot. Maybe even a cool looking title! Or a premium or somthing! We dont want to make anyone OP. Let us earn it! Let the community vote on the forums every month so everyone has a chance! #9DLIVESMATTER

Well thats all the suggestions i have for now, everyone else speak up!! this is a positive thread, so please!! keep the negativity out, im just trying to make things better for us :I

and i know the p2w concept is making alot of things unfair, but one step at a time! Lets get the ball rolling first! GM's LISTEN TO US, THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY THE GAME.

#9DLIVESMATTER

XYandrakX and CreamyPanda like this.
  2. MistaYolo

MistaYolo New Member

I like that one phrase tho ..... "Lets get the ball rolling first" .....
    How about "lets get a ball first" .... since acclaim times i never had a problem to launch this game... then all the way up to here .... problems started with log-ins ... then with GC (end times) I got problems launching game.... Now with Redfox, I can't even launch the game ..... this concerning "the ball needs to get rolling...."

Lets be honest here guys, 9D is and was always the same.... A (really) succesfull game needs to improve over time, and not stay with the same concept..... Its has always been the same sh*t in another day. Improvements could be new class or new things in general, i've not seen that many improvements.

This is IF the game is actually working... its all broken, and imo its just being leeched to death

3. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

I agree. The problem is that they can't even fix some "life-long" bugs and exploits, so I wouldn't expect much regarding improvements...

4. MistaYolo

MistaYolo New Member

yh, let's be honest some other games have the same age as this game, but are still popular....why ? changes...